Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'd just like to say that I met a few P&B peeps for the 1st time tonight, and they were all brand new.

Special mentions to Pink Freud, The Belgian, Thundermonkey, Chrissy M, and the legend that is djchapsticks among others..

MattBairn - Legend.

I actually met you at the one 2 years ago but never really spoke to you :P

C. Muir managed to get himself a free Burger King meal after the pub tonight, and I am genuinely in shock at the fantastic stunt he managed to pull off.

It's easy, ye just stand about for a while then say to them that yer still waiting on yer order and they ask what ye ordered and get ye it. I've done it a shitload of times.

That's exactly what he did, Kieran.. He picked up a receipt off the ground, and claimed it as his own, and said he was waiting on his order.

I'm still amazed that it worked though.

There's a reason they work full time in burger king smurph.

No offence if anyone actually works in a place like that but in general they're usually fucking idiots.

Aye it wasn't the first time I had done it either. A cracking end to a cracking night nevertheless.

Deliberately doesn't mention his and Lambies Apprentices wayward attempts to get into various nightclubs afterwards in our drunken, unable to walk state.

tills.

Awaiting her there were three withered old battle-axes, who clearly ran "a tight ship". One was in charge of direct customer contact, a second took control of logging every sale in a notebook and the third folded and placed customer purchases in a carrier bag.

laugh.gif

I'm actually laughing. This process happens for every sale at the Vizzy. I hope you had a nice day in Crieff TP. Did you do much else?

London tomorrow for 4 days, 'drama trip'. Not really going for the shows, going cause I've never been to London, and it's going to be so much banter.

Much ado about nothing, warhorse and wizard of oz are the shows if anyone cares :lol:.

Whilst visiting Crieff yesterday, Mrs P "persuaded" me to take her to the Crieff Visitor Centre (in fairness a logical place to go whilst visiting Crieff).

As soon as id read up this this point i knew it would be cringe worthy.

Im going to TITP from Thursday to Sunday, meant to get the bus home at half 9. Then the Monday morning i have to get up to catch a flight in Glasgow at half 6 for a trip to Majorca laugh.gif this could end very badly if im half asleep in a airport

Im going to TITP from Thursday to Sunday, meant to get the bus home at half 9. Then the Monday morning i have to get up to catch a flight in Glasgow at half 6 for a trip to Majorca laugh.gif this could end very badly if im half asleep in a airport

How cool are you.

my flight is at 7 from manchester :lol:

thats why no TITP for me.