Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They were very ordinary. Besides I only ever did debating because I wanted in the pants of a girl in my year who also did it. I was unsuccessful but turned out I was actually quite good at debating. No big loss.

:lol: :lol: Hiya Will.

They were very ordinary. Besides I only ever did debating because I wanted in the pants of a girl in my year who also did it. I was unsuccessful but turned out I was actually quite good at debating. No big loss.

:lol:

I would laugh at someone for being like Will from The Inbetweeners, but I did nearly shit myself in my last exam after too many Red Bull's.

Edited by Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

#

Is this a mass debate ?

Besides I only ever did debating because I wanted in the pants of a girl in my year who also did it. I was unsuccessful but turned out I was actually quite good at debating. No big loss.

Reading that just felt very, very wrong. Never post anything about you trying to get fired into the opposite sex again. Ever.

Uh... point of information... a debate involves dialogue, not mockery.

FWIW Briefcase, I wasn't mocking you because you got rejected by a burd (we've all been there at some point), I was laughing at the bit about you being good at debating.

My poor wee car is on its last legs. On the upside, I may have a chance of another . Its bigger, better condition and more practical for my family and myself.

Anyone else find that reading tires them out very quickly? When I say reading I mean from a book. Not from a monitor. For me there is no difficulty there. Circumstance irrespective.

I've been able to get through books optimally in the mornings just after waking up. Not carrying any accumulated tiredness, if you like. But then even in the early afternoons it tends to drowsy me quite a bit. Very irritating; takes ages to get anything read.

I don't attribute it to the books, by the way, as they've been brilliant (Saul Bellow most recently).

Bit of a c**t. Doesn't strike me as a problem one can just shirk either...