Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It actually did! Fucking hell it must be all the times I've used it on FaceBook :lol:

Nice to know I'm talked about so much on other peoples Facebook!

On another note, and to my shame, there were some words that I started using a few years back as an over the top joke, that somehow, and I don't quite know how, ended up working their way into my vocabulary. The worst of these is "crivvens". I might be the only person I know outside the broons who uses this word. And also "jings". :(

I have never, ever used "ken". Kin on the other hand is perfectly normal, and the highest form of praise for something is to call it doss, or even well doss in special cases. These aren't joke words though like teckle, but are part of a living, breathing everyday language!

As someone who lived in Aberdeen for more than a decade, I am fascistly TELLING you it's ken.

Aye, sure ya did! :P

Oh, and ad lib, arbroath isn't in fife!

I never said Arbroath was in Fife. There are, however, 4 Fife teams in the 1st Division making the song ripe for coal-miner mockery.

Arbroath is a fucking teuchter hovel. In fact, most of Angus is.

Got a text from my pal who got the first train from Haymarket to Queen St this morning after a heavy session last night saying he fell asleep and was just getting back into Waverley again :lol:.

i've just read that on Facebook, I assume it's the same person laugh.gif

This morning whilst grabbing a pre-work coffee I witnessed this fellow clear his throat and eject the product from his mouth. Sadly (for him) he hadn't put enough force into it and as it was quite windy it blew back onto the bottom of his trousers. It was quite amusing.

This morning whilst grabbing a pre-work coffee I witnessed this fellow clear his throat and eject the product from his mouth. Sadly (for him) he hadn't put enough force into it and as it was quite windy it blew back onto the bottom of his trousers. It was quite amusing.

Admit it......it was you

Another round of golf today at 2, then return home and watch The Masters biggrin.gif.

Edit: Got 'The World Is Yours' by Glasvegas on repeat, love it biggrin.gifwub.gif.

Edited by JackDFC

I was in Tesco on Maryhill Road in Glasgow this evening. My friend, who is 18 went in to buy fags and I went with him. The lady asked us both for ID so he could buy them. She refused to sell him as I didn't have ID and I was with him.

A bit fucking silly, is it not?

I can see where they're coming from as she must of thought he was buying them on my behalf but it's still ridiculous that 2 people have to show ID just so one person can buy something.