Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Someone just set a car on fire on Southbrae Gardens. Saw the hooded cuprit out my window. Called emergency services...

Edit: that's the fire engine there.

What happened to the police and ambulance?

Ach we've all done it. Can you honestly say you've never torched a car before?

To be 16 again :(

I've stolen a couple, stashing some coke in the glove compartment,filed down a few identifiers and changed a couple of registration plates. Never torched though.

I've stolen a couple, stashing some coke in the glove compartment,filed down a few identifiers and changed a couple of registration plates. Never torched though.

Where did that info come from?did you google "things bad boys do"?

:P

Doesn't surprise me. You middle class sort are all coke heads.

Where did that info come from? did you google "things bad boys do"?

:P

Nah, my uncle's in Barlinnie for it. Took the rap instead of me because he owed my dad one as he took a skelping for my uncle stealing my granda's cough sweets back in 1967.

I left the flat shortly before the incident happened and returned just after :ph34r:

Citizens' arrest...

Doesn't surprise me. You middle class sort are all coke heads.

:lol::D

I got up at 7am today for college. Went for a shower about half past, came back through to my room and lay down to 'rest my eyes for five minutes'. Low and behold, '5 minutes later' it was infact half 9, so now I've got the day off.

This would be a RTBC if my sleeping pattern hadn't been completely goosed after an allnighter on the bevvy on Friday followed by stumbling in from a night out on Saturday at half 4 on Sunday morning.