Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I keep adding folk on here as a friend. Not even sure how I'm doing it.

It seems to work two ways.

If I add you as a friend then I will pop up on your friends list, and you'll get a message saying you added me. I'll try it now.

Ellie Goulding should be hot but she just isn't.

True dat.

It seems to work two ways.

If I add you as a friend then I will pop up on your friends list, and you'll get a message saying you added me. I'll try it now.

I only got one email saying you added me whereas ive been getting 2 in the past saying they accepted my request and we are now friends.

I got excites thinking you wanted to be my pal as well :(

Finding it quite weird how on the coverage for the Dundee Utd-Motherwell game it's pishing down in the background at Caley Park, yet where I stay, only a few miles from the ground, I haven't noticed any rain at all.

Finding it quite weird how on the coverage for the Dundee Utd-Motherwell game it's pishing down in the background at Caley Park, yet where I stay, only a few miles from the ground, I haven't noticed any rain at all.

I've often walked into Inverness town centre from my house and it's been pishing it down in the centre, yet dry at my house.

Yes, the concept that it can be raining in one location but not in another is absolutely baffling.

Even more baffling. It has rained in my back garden, whilst the pavement in front of my house remained dry. I thought that was cool, but I'm easily amused.

I woke up earlier and put my jeans in the washing basket. Falling out them was a ticket to Tantra. For those of you who don't know what Tantra is, it is an utter dive of a nightclub in Kirkintilloch. I vowed never to set foot in the place as long as I lived. I must've been more pished than I thought.

I woke up earlier and put my jeans in the washing basket. Falling out them was a ticket to Tantra. For those of you who don't know what Tantra is, it is an utter dive of a nightclub in Kirkintilloch. I vowed never to set foot in the place as long as I lived. I must've been more pished than I thought.

Or somebody else has been wearing your jeans..

Well, that sort of thing is always likely to happen when someone like you has 5 pints.

Someone just set a car on fire on Southbrae Gardens. Saw the hooded cuprit out my window. Called emergency services...

Edit: that's the fire engine there.

Edited by Ad Lib