Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was reading the "42" LCD TV for £50" thread and I thought I'd try the joke on my Facebook and about 3 people bit in the first 2 minutes.

I'm away to try that tonight. laugh.gif

Still have 600 hundred words to do for a uni essay tomorrow and per usual, I cannae be fucked, ach well guess I could get up at 6 in the morning to make myself do it, or I can stay up until late and do it whilst watching MOTD 2 and sportscene, hmm decisions.

Talking about jobs, my brother showed me his 6th year choice form yesterday. He filled it out but left the "Pupil's intended career" bit blank. I decided to fill the blank in for him and stuck it into his schoolbag afterwards.

His intended career is now a "Gentleman's Fluffer". I await an angry phone call from my mum after his Guidance Teacher reads that.

Talking about jobs, my brother showed me his 6th year choice form yesterday. He filled it out but left the "Pupil's intended career" bit blank. I decided to fill the blank in for him and stuck it into his schoolbag afterwards.

His intended career is now a "Gentleman's Fluffer". I await an angry phone call from my mum after his Guidance Teacher reads that.

:lol:

I hope that's a true story.

I received the predicted angry phone call today. My mum was not best pleased, my stepdad thought it was hilarious and my brother is now going to try and do the same thing to his friends. Turns out that my brother went into his bag to take things out and found the sheet, laughed and showed it to my mum - who didn't find it funny.

i'm watching an episode of that old kids show 'are you afraid of the dark?' on youtube and i can actually remember it. must be over 10 years since i saw it. being able to say something like that makes me feel old.

I played squash today for the first time. I didn't enjoy it that much. I couldn't be bothered running around.

Squash is brilliant. Used to play a lot when I was at school(at a very high level I might add) but fitness more than anything else can win you a squash match. Keep playing it, squash is a sport that is beginning to die out (especially at a junior level) and it needs all the players it can get to keep it going.

FWIW, a man called Alan Clyne is Scotland's best squash player at the moment, currently ranked somewhere in the top 50 in the world.