Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm not even fucking kidding! :o

It's gone into a darker shade of purple now, but it can't be the sun because it's the whole sky! Not just one patch on the horizon!

It's obviously a giant freddo wrapper being used as a temporary o-zone layer until it heals itself. Brilliant thinking yet again by the scientists of Earth smile.gif

It's obviously a giant freddo wrapper being used as a temporary o-zone layer until it heals itself. Brilliant thinking yet again by the scientists of Earth smile.gif

Either that or there has been a massive nuclear holacaust somewhere and we've not been told about it. I'll go with your idea though! :)

Either that or there has been a massive nuclear holacaust somewhere and we've not been told about it. I'll go with your idea though! :)

laugh.gif my moneys on Central Korea, nobody notices them so nobody will realise they get bombed. It's a shame but being trapped between North and South Korea leads to this sort of incident.

The most miserable 80 minutes of my fuckin life. A constant, steady rainfall, a stong wind and low temperatures meant my hands and feet were beond the emmense pain and just felt of nothing. I was close to tears and one team member actually did start weeping for an unkown reason but i think it was the freezing, unbearable cold. :wacko:

And we lost 6-0. Never again am i playing football in those contitions. :(

The most miserable 80 minutes of my fuckin life. A constant, steady rainfall, a stong wind and low temperatures meant my hands and feet were beond the emmense pain and just felt of nothing. I was close to tears and one team member actually did start weeping for an unkown reason but i think it was the freezing, unbearable cold. :wacko:

And we lost 6-0. Never again am i playing football in those contitions. :(

Do you play for Motherwell?

Man up.

this is not a question of toughness, but knowing my body is being damaged and wanting out. It's just instinct to react to incredable pain by running away from the thing that is giving you that pain.

and by the way, gavin swankie is shit. :P

this is not a question of toughness, but knowing my body is being damaged and wanting out. It's just instinct to react to incredable pain by running away from the thing that is giving you that pain.

and by the way, gavin swankie is shit. :P

:lol: :lol:

Let's not joke about :P

For some reason a few days back as I was in my bed an idea for a film popped into my head. "That's quite good actually" was my initial thought and I started thinking more and more about it, untill I actually had characters with depth, an interesting plot and even a fucking genius twist at the end. Only problem is I have no idea how to write a film, oh well.

For some reason a few days back as I was in my bed an idea for a film popped into my head. "That's quite good actually" was my initial thought and I started thinking more and more about it, untill I actually had characters with depth, an interesting plot and even a fucking genius twist at the end. Only problem is I have no idea how to write a film, oh well.

Did it involve Rod Petrie ;)