Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

my class at uni is approx 60% females, yet there's not even a "if i was drunk" in the lot of them..

I suspect you've got a leaning towards the approx 40%

nope im doing Biochemistry at Glasgow, it would seem that most went to the more "flashy" subjects such as genetics and molecular and cell biology. so i made a major application error last year. luckily classes share lectures fairly often so that kinda makes up for it but its still not ideal

About 90% of the girls at Glasgow are decent or above. Your standards are way too high! I'd have shagged almost every female in my Uni class, and I tried my best to do so!

maybe my alcohol intakes too low, i'm generally sober during the day/evening so maybe i'm not a proper state to appreciate what is indeed around me?

Your at uni and sober? and wouldn't shag most birds in your class? Sorry dude but i think you might be gay mellow.gif

Guest The Phoenix

wink.gif tis been a while so i may be rough, but underneath the cuntish exterior i have a sweet mellow interior that resembles a field in the summertime! I just need love sad.gif

Davis - watch your back son, he's got you in his sights now.

despite the fact i have a girlfriend of 2 years (next month) and without bragging can get it "daily, nightly and ever so rightly" means i dont need to settle for the riddled pretentious women of glasgow uni

*i dont mean to sound like a dick (even though i am really) with that statement.. i'm merely defending myself smile.gif*

Yeah your definitely gay

Davis - watch your back son, he's got you in his sights now.

smile.gif i do indeed, and you have a shitty computer and really need a new one wink.giflaugh.gif

I remember I told a story about a 13 year old girl getting caught having sex in my old school, well I'm back again.

A 13 year old was found in Craigie high school having sex with 3 (THREE) boys for a cigarette. This was also filmed on someone's phone. I think the boys were the year above her and I think they've been put on the register but I don't know.

My college is next door to the school and I heard the Police sirens but I thought nothing of it tbh, how wrong was I.

I heard they were 5th years. At 13 she'd be in 2nd year.

My old school too.

Im not gonna convince u otherwise am I?

It's nigh on impossible to prove your not gay no matter who you are laugh.gif and 13 year olds getting shagged should be getting congratulated, at that age i didn't know what it was for and im pretty certain i couldn't achieve an erectile state either

I have just had a terrifying, near death experience today coming home from school in the school bus

Firstly, these fools kept kicking the heater, which was making a whining/groaning noise. Then the heater started letting out this horrible, strange smell. It was truly ghastly. Then it started emmitting smoke, so we were all coughing and chocking. After this, i decided it was time to tell the bus driver, but unfornunately he shouted at me to "SIT DOWN". So i grudginly went back to my seat. The general feeling being that the bus was on fire i was getting scared. A minute passed until i told myself that i would stand up to bus driver, as the heater was still letting out some smoke. Again he told me "sit your arse down and do as your told". WE were strapped in a death hole!! After a few minutes, the smoke had spread up all the but and everyone was moveing to the front of the bus and gasping, so eric(bus driver) was forced to pull over and let us scramble for our lives, resulting in a gianty rammy. Five minutes passed until eric told to go back inside, the bus still stinking of smoke and we opened opened all the windows.

It was terrifying and i kept thinking to myself that the bus was going to blow up and we were all going to die. I now feel fooling because i often think i am going to die and then look back later and see it was ridoculous silly of me. :(

still, that eric is a w****r.

Are you not the same person who cried when they failed their theory test?

Gies yir fuckin lunch money