Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Listen. It was under Labour's watch that Chomps and Freddos rose to 17p. I'm taking no lectures from those c***s!

Aye, but the Newsbox at Central Station is now selling 31p cans. Who's at fault for that fucking disaster of pricing?

I have just had a terrifying, near death experience today coming home from school in the school bus

Firstly, these fools kept kicking the heater, which was making a whining/groaning noise. Then the heater started letting out this horrible, strange smell. It was truly ghastly. Then it started emmitting smoke, so we were all coughing and chocking. After this, i decided it was time to tell the bus driver, but unfornunately he shouted at me to "SIT DOWN". So i grudginly went back to my seat. The general feeling being that the bus was on fire i was getting scared. A minute passed until i told myself that i would stand up to bus driver, as the heater was still letting out some smoke. Again he told me "sit your arse down and do as your told". WE were strapped in a death hole!! After a few minutes, the smoke had spread up all the but and everyone was moveing to the front of the bus and gasping, so eric(bus driver) was forced to pull over and let us scramble for our lives, resulting in a gianty rammy. Five minutes passed until eric told to go back inside, the bus still stinking of smoke and we opened opened all the windows.

It was terrifying and i kept thinking to myself that the bus was going to blow up and we were all going to die. I now feel fooling because i often think i am going to die and then look back later and see it was ridoculous silly of me. :(

still, that eric is a w****r.

Edited by jojo

I remember I told a story about a 13 year old girl getting caught having sex in my old school, well I'm back again.

A 13 year old was found in Craigie high school having sex with 3 (THREE) boys for a cigarette. This was also filmed on someone's phone. I think the boys were the year above her and I think they've been put on the register but I don't know.

My college is next door to the school and I heard the Police sirens but I thought nothing of it tbh, how wrong was I.

I'm gettin the silent treatment from the mrs

Trust me as someone who is 0/2 with wives.

Make the most of it.

My first wife stopped talking to me for a week, I thought I was going deaf.

Edited by Zen Archer

Listen. It was under Labour's watch that Chomps and Freddos rose to 17p. I'm taking no lectures from those c***s!

as good a reason as any laugh.gif

Anyhoo, my family unit might be growing from me and the missus to three wink.gif

Update on my wee story, some people are now saying that she has accused 2 of them of rape. Apparently she was also battered after it, I don't know who from, stories flying around that it was the boys but some people saying different things.

I feel kinda bad for having a laugh at her expense now.

Update on my wee story, some people are now saying that she has accused 2 of them of rape. Apparently she was also battered after it, I don't know who from, stories flying around that it was the boys but some people saying different things.

I feel kinda bad for having a laugh at her expense now.

I was waiting on someone having a go at people for laughing, and i was all ready to say as horrible as it is, it's not like she was raped.

Oh dear. :(

I'm absolutly ruined and I've nor even left the house yet :D

And yet you were able to turn on the computer, open your internet browser, log onto Pie and Bovril, locate the 'Thing you want to share with P&B' thread, and then type a reply!

Drunk?! My arse! :P

Edited by Davis Love III

And yet you were able to turn on the computer, open your internet browser, log onto Pie and Bovril, locate the 'Thing you want to share with P&B'

thread, and then type a reply!

Drunk?! My arse! :P

It's on my iPhone :P

I find it strange how people come on here and very rarely post about football and are usually active in the GN section of the forum. According to my profile, I am most active in the GN forum but I do post quite a bit on footballing topics in other areas of the forum.

I'm a Junior football fan and the last Junior match was in November. What else is there for us to do?