Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I completely overestimated my fitness capabilities and thought it would be ok to play 2 games of 5s and a couple of hours of badminton in 2 days. I'm totally wrecked and any sudden movement seems to be resulting in cramp :(

Edited by Spiders For Life

In preperation for my upcoming holiday in Krakow, and my plans to go to a Wisla Krakow or Crakovia game, I decided to watch the episode of Ross Kemp on Gangs where he goes there to meet Polish hooligans. Bad mistake, I'm shiting it now. Don't think a big group of Scottish tourists would fit in too well.

In preperation for my upcoming holiday in Krakow, and my plans to go to a Wisla Krakow or Crakovia game, I decided to watch the episode of Ross Kemp on Gangs where he goes there to meet Polish hooligans. Bad mistake, I'm shiting it now. Don't think a big group of Scottish tourists would fit in too well.

Just don't act like dicks and you'll be fine

They're sick of British folk coming over there.

Me and my mates were over in February. We're slightly different from most groups of "lads" who go because we're interested in the culture of the place, sightseeing, and we don't act like "wacky" cocks.

Speaking to a few Polish folk and once they knew we weren't on a stag do / there for "epic banter" they were nice as pie to us, but explained that the locals are getting less and less tolerant of groups of lads going there and acting like arseholes in their city.

They're sick of British folk coming over there.

Me and my mates were over in February. We're slightly different from most groups of "lads" who go because we're interested in the culture of the place, sightseeing, and we don't act like "wacky" cocks.

Speaking to a few Polish folk and once they knew we weren't on a stag do / there for "epic banter" they were nice as pie to us, but explained that the locals are getting less and less tolerant of groups of lads going there and acting like arseholes in their city.

I went there with the lads for a piss up. A right good time was had by all. Locals didn't seem to mind us. I think as long as you don't go pissing down the main street and throwing up all over they can't complain.