Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Green Light by Roll Deep is a catchy pop song. I feel ashamed I like it.

The girl in it looks like a whiter, more shit version of Alexandra Burke.

And for the record I don't like the song.

My jaw doesn't quite open "vertically" (it shifts a little from top right to bottom left). It feels a bit like a joint keeps "rolling" in and out of place on the right hand side and it making an annoying clicking noise. I've had it for about a couple of years intermittently but the last few months it's almost constant and it's really quite annoying. Occasionally my jaw seems to jam in the open position really stiff and I have to kind of knock it about to click back into place.

Anyone know what causes this and if there's a way to stop it?

Am I a fool for not understanding half of what is being posted on the latest religion thread on here or am I like the majority of people I know and could not give a f**k unsure.gif. (prob should be quick question thread for this)

Anyway, it's been a whole 7 days since I was last in a pub. Thats what I wanted to share laugh.gif

Am I a fool for not understanding half of what is being posted on the latest religion thread on here or am I like the majority of people I know and could not give a f**k unsure.gif. (prob should be quick question thread for this)

Anyway, it's been a whole 7 days since I was last in a pub. Thats what I wanted to share laugh.gif

Fancy going for a pint on friday night as i have been told tonight that we are watching my niece and nephew on friday night :rolleyes:

Apprenticeship interview tomorrow. Im nervous and dont believe I actually have a chance. My Mum alos said that cause my interview is at 9.30am that Im more likely to get the job? :huh:

No, and the tooth fairy isn't real either btw.

Apprenticeship interview tomorrow. Im nervous and dont believe I actually have a chance. My Mum alos said that cause my interview is at 9.30am that Im more likely to get the job? :huh:

Is yer maw going at 9 to "make him see sense" ph34r.gif

Seriously though, all the best with the Interview. I don't know about the timings of interviews regarding "getting" the job though. Never heard of that tbh

You'll be fine wee yin! If you didn't have a chance, then you wouldn't have got an interview at all surely? Everyone is nervous about interviews, as Keith says, just believe in yourself!

My summer job has me working a fourteen-week contract with the local council. I am employed primarily as holiday cover, going around all the various council offices in the area helping out while they are short-staffed.

My contract was for 7th June until 10th September. Because I am a holiday cover person, I assumed that if I didn't take any holidays myself (I am entitled to holidays the same as a permanent employee) it would help the council out a bit and I would get holiday pay in lieu instead.

Well, it turns out this isn't the case, so instead of having holiday pay I now need to take my holidays at the end of my contract, so instead of finishing up on 10th September I could be finishing up on the 1st September (but will still be paid up to the 10th).

This isn't a RTBC, as I feel guilty that now I'm letting them down by not being available for work, and it's my own stupid fault for assuming (incorrectly) that I'd receive pay in lieu.

But it's not a PTTGOMN, as I will have an extra week of sitting around playing my Xbox.

I believe the only word that sums up the whole situation is "meh".

Edited by Gaz