Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Aye the old soup eh? Homemade lentil is my personal preference. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Anyway my uninteresting story for the night is that I'm fucking shattered but if I go to bed now then I'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow. <_<

Away to meet some burd for the first time tonight. I've seen her before and met up with her in fattys but this is the first time sober. I'll probably bottle when I get there and not speak hardly. She's amazing looking too, well I thinks she is.

Away to meet some burd for the first time tonight. I've seen her before and met up with her in fattys but this is the first time sober. I'll probably bottle when I get there and not speak hardly. She's amazing looking too, well I thinks she is.

So, what you're saying is that she's blatantly not amazing looking.

So, what you're saying is that she's blatantly not amazing looking.

I said she's pretty good looking. Other people have different opinions, tastes etc so she might not be your cup of tea.

In preperation for me going to Leeds festival, I decided as I'd probably end up seeing them I should give Blink 182 a shot. A band I've never liked, but I know so many people who swear they are a great band I figured I'd maybe give them a shot as they might be good live.

I couldn't do it. Blink 182 are absolute shite.

I was in Tesco earlier, and my girlfriend asked me, out of the blue, "What kind of AIDS do you want?"

My mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts like "Are there different kinds?" and "Well, I don't want bad AIDS" when I realised that the various Barr's drinks (Orangeade, Cherryade, Limeade, Lemonade etc) were Buy One Get One Free.

God damn 'ades.

I was in Tesco earlier, and my girlfriend asked me, out of the blue, "What kind of AIDS do you want?"

My mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts like "Are there different kinds?" and "Well, I don't want bad AIDS" when I realised that the various Barr's drinks (Orangeade, Cherryade, Limeade, Lemonade etc) were Buy One Get One Free.

God damn 'ades.

You should have just replied 'too late' to give her a wee fright.