Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My mate has just started seeing a girl and for some bizarre reason has asked me to come along with them along with one of her friends so that it's a bit less informal and date like. This has the potential to be monumentally shite.

Get drunk. Very drunk.

*Edit to add. It's a bit worrying that i just assumed you'd be going somewhere drink would be involved.

Edited by calum_gers

My mate has just started seeing a girl and for some bizarre reason has asked me to come along with them along with one of her friends so that it's a bit less informal and date like. This has the potential to be monumentally shite.

Oh contraire, potential boabying Fudge

Get drunk. Very drunk.

*Edit to add. It's a bit worrying that i just assumed you'd be going somewhere drink would be involved.

Dont get drunk, have a couple

It's a meal then a few drinks, but I'm off the drink.

See above

I bet the mate is the beast from the east as well.

As long as the red flag aint ooot, batter on. (NSFW readers will know the score ;) )

Regardless of how attractive and willing she was, I wouldn't be trying my luck anyway. My fear is that she's boring as hell and I can't bail

Aye right :lol:. All us blokes have 2 brains and when the lower one kicks in the big one up top goes to sleep! ;)

I might be a few days late, but I fucking love cake.

HMV Sauchiehall Street - Futurama: Bender's Game, £20

HMV Argyll Street - Futurama: Bender's Game, £10

Fopp Union Street - Futurama: Bender's Game, £3

I don't get that at all. I know that Fopp was always a lot cheaper than HMV, but I'd have expected that the prices wouldn't be that different now that HMV's taken over Fopp.

Stumbled across my opening post on this thread. Someone's been on a bit of a Kilt Trip and been peppering it with negative energy. Well I'd like to say to that person: thanks, I'm now just a fraction away from celebrating a return to 3 digits of negativity :D

Had the weirdest dream ever last night, covering all sorts from Clyde playing at a full Easter Road to Janine Butcher from Eastenders covering up Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's body with a blanket in an old English style outside toilet.

Also, forgot how good Friends was :D

Got home from work today and decided to put a pizza in the oven for my dinner! So I put the pizza on the shelf in the oven and go through to the other room to watch the tv! So a wee while later I go to check my pizza and find a baking tray sitting right on top of my pizza! Freaked me right out cause I was the only person in the house and it wasn't like that when I put it in the oven! Hhhrrrmmmm :S

I'm sitting here fucking 'loling' at some CBBC show :lol:

What show?

I find some kids shows fucking hilarious. Spongebob in particular. And there's some show presented by a cactus-thing, who's voice is amazing.