Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

It wasn't from the Spicy Hut was it?If so you are a really really lazy c**t.

Chilli Hut.

Suspect he's still a lazy c**t though.

I'll leave this one to speak for itself...

Dear All

Paolo Nutini lost a ring in the airport on Tuesday, 13 July, between 1 and half 1.

Passenger X found it in the toilet near Starbucks and WH Smith airside before half past and handed it to a member of staff right outside it.

His description is that she was 35 - 40 years old, shoulder length blonde hair, and was wearing a blue short-sleeved shirt, and probably black trousers.

I'm hopeful that whoever was handed this ring has maybe stuck it in their pocket, or somewhere safe, with the intention of handing it in to lost property but forgot about it and has subsequently gone on days off.

Please can I ask that should you come across this ring you contact the Duty Manager.

Many Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Paulo Nutjob -

post-1053-12796245166903_thumb.jpg

The ring -

post-1053-12796245329443_thumb.jpg

Just in case anyone in the PA1 locale is offered any dodgy jewellry in the next few days.....ph34r.gif

I'm very much looking forward to the start of the season on Sunday, eight, hopefully ten new signings, a bit of foreign artistry and at last, a competent manager. I reckon it'll be a full 3 months before it all becomes a drab mess again.

I'm very much looking forward to the start of the season on Sunday, eight, hopefully ten new signings, a bit of foreign artistry and at last, a competent manager. I reckon it'll be a full 3 months before it all becomes a drab mess again.

On paper it certainly looks like you have a lot to look forward to, I imagine the only real worry you should have is the gelling of so many new players into a unit.

On paper it certainly looks like you have a lot to look forward to, I imagine the only real worry you should have is the gelling of so many new players into a unit.

And John Baird will be a good signing for yourselves. :)

I'm very much looking forward to the start of the season on Sunday, I reckon it'll be a full 3 months before it all becomes a drab mess again.

What's the betting that if, (sorry), when it all goes tits-up, Morton will blame the "dodgy" floodlights they bought off St.Mirren when Love Street closed as a contributing factor! rolleyes.gif

What's the betting that if, (sorry), when it all goes tits-up, Morton will blame the "dodgy" floodlights they bought off St.Mirren when Love Street closed as a contributing factor! rolleyes.gif

You probably wouldn't get odds on that, seeing as they were already up before the start of last season. But hey, at least you've found a new team with which to vent your jealousy towards Morton from, seeing as there's no chance Berwick will be playing regularly against us. It's cute that you still care.

Edited by vikingTON

And John Baird will be a good signing for yourselves. :)

I'm happy enough with our new signings, they have strengthened areas where we were weak, criminally up front and providing more cover and options up the left hand side.

I still think we'll be lacklustre this year, we will almost certainly be without our first choice right back and centre half for the start of the season so can't see us having a decent start, let alone the terrific start we had last time out.

Quite often when I see that Law Stud has been the last poster on a thread I will not read it.

Its not that I think he talks shite or that, just that he seems to be quite intelligent and has strong political views, something which does not really interest me.

In the spirit of this thread I thought I would share that with you.

Quite often when I see that Law Stud has been the last poster on a thread I will not read it.

Its not that I think he talks shite or that, just that he seems to be quite intelligent and has strong political views, something which does not really interest me.

In the spirit of this thread I thought I would share that with you.

I concur with the above, I'd rather know what his fave micro meal is, or if he thinks Mercedes fae hollyoaks could take 3 fingers, ken.