Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've just checked my profile and he was on mine at about quarter to five tonight?!

Fucking batshit crazy stalker.

He's deleted the supposedly racist comment I'm meant to have left him and won't report me on this occassion, phew.

Why is it that when I see anyone wearing a St Mirren strip I assume they are a member here. I was doing a show in a scout hall for a Beaver group (heh)in Paisley last week and a chap came in to drop off his wee laddie. He was wearing a St Mirren top and I automatically thought "Oh, I wonder who that is".

name='Ceratogyrus' date='28 June 2010 - 23:40' timestamp='1277764827' post='4553803']

Why is it that when I see anyone wearing a St Mirren strip I assume they are a member here. I was doing a show in a scout hall for a Beaver group (heh)in Paisley last week and a chap came in to drop off his wee laddie. He was wearing a St Mirren top and I automatically thought "Oh, I wonder who that is".

Probably one of Supras' aliases.

:lol:

Magic. Green dot for you, ya fucking ponce. ;)

I know, I know, but the thought of Supras having actual people that go around with St. Mirren tops on amuses me.

I'm shutting up now, honestly.

Edited by Monster

Just remembered it's my mums birthday on Monday and I have about a fiver in my wallet

shite

Just set the alarm for 3am, put all black clothes on and a balaclava if you have one and then go around the neighbourhood stealing nice flowers from folks lovingly tended gardens like a gay Ninja. Bunch them together and tie a bit of string around the middle.

Voila! A minky looking bunch of flowers that your Mum will think the world of you for.

Make her a card too. Preferably with one stick figure giving the other stick figure wearing a triangular skirt a bunch of flowers.

Buy beer with £5.

For my biology investigation I need to make 3 bottles of algae , then hatch brine shrimp and then put both of them them in a big tank and by the end of the summer ive to have a self sustaining ecosystem .I think im out my depth. :unsure:

For my biology investigation I need to make 3 bottles of algae , then hatch brine shrimp and then put both of them them in a big tank and by the end of the summer ive to have a self sustaining ecosystem .I think im out my depth. :unsure:

Just inject potatoes with water. That's what my mate did for his one.

Stick a tooth in a bowl of Coke then apply an electrical charge. You'll have a fully functioning society overnight.

At least, that's what happened in a documentary I saw once...

Why couldn't I have got biology lessons like that? :(

I could give you advice on rearing brine shrimp though if you want. Used to hatch them out an raise them as fish food when I bred fish. They're quite easy to hatch and keep. ;)

Why couldn't I have got biology lessons like that? :(

I could give you advice on rearing brine shrimp though if you want. Used to hatch them out an raise them as fish food when I bred fish. They're quite easy to hatch and keep. ;)

Would appreciate any help :)

I have a main tank and a tank for making algae but not entirely sure on hatching them and how long i should wait before putting them in the main tank.

Guest The Phoenix

If you post a thread on here about it, I suggest you name it "Instant Cure For Insomniacs" or for our suicide-minded members "The Excuse You've Been Waiting For".

If you post a thread on here about it, I suggest you name it "Instant Cure For Insomniacs" or for our suicide-minded members "The Excuse You've Been Waiting For".

Away you go ya old fud I was going to send the lad a Private message. :P

...once I remember what I was I put in the water to make the damn things hatch.