Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I thought it would be awkward me shouting "Kilt" in the middle of the arrivals area.

You should have danced naked round a fire laugh.gif . Pretty sure he would have said hello wink.gif

Hi Kilt btw wink.gif

I've never liked Irn Bru. But I always taste it every few years to see if my tastes have changed.

I had some yesterday; turns out I do now quite like it.

Edited by The Master

I just watched the whole Germany vs England game again and I lol'd when SWP is subbed on and the england fan asks his mate "Why?" and has a chuckle.

That all for now P&B. Carry on. 8)

I thought it would be awkward me shouting "Kilt" in the middle of the arrivals area.

laugh.gif If I was just talking to Wullie the Postie, then no. If I had someone in an armlock and was marching them to a flight, then yes!

You should have danced naked round a fire laugh.gif . Pretty sure he would have said hello wink.gif

Hi Kilt btw wink.gif

If there was a fire in Glasgow Airport, naked dancing or not, I'd be out of there like a shot. Remember the last one we had.....rolleyes.gif

Hi Sam btw yersel' laugh.gifwink.gif

If there was a fire in Glasgow Airport, naked dancing or not, I'd be out of there like a shot. Remember the last one we had..... :rolleyes:

You would baffle the fuck out of any terrorist, that much is certain!

Some raj hoor called Alpha posted my own username on my profile, has he done this to anyone else?

Is he a St Mirren fan? If so, then he posted "vikingTon" on mine a few months ago and when I messaged him to see what he meant he denied knowing anything about it, I then messaged vikingTon and his response was that they guy is basically a retard.

Edit:

Just remembered, the guy who posted "vikingTon" on my profile was a St Mirren fan with the username "Bravo", but the rest of the story is as above.

Edited by Sweet Pete

Guest The Phoenix

Is he a St Mirren fan? If so, then he posted "vikingTon" on mine a few months ago and when I messaged him to see what he meant he denied knowing anything about it, I then messaged vikingTon and his response was that they guy is basically a retard

That'll be the vikingTon who reported me to the Mods for accusing him of being a retard. :lol:

Yeah, St Mirren fan, he's probably heard am soond as f**k and is trying to get the guts up to ask me out for a pint, ken.

I've just checked my profile and he was on mine at about quarter to five tonight?!

Fucking batshit crazy stalker.