Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Enough said really. The priest wasnt watching was he?

I couldn't tell you, I wasn't one of the weirdos watching. They did get caught by a teacher, imagine the embarrassment.

If you needed the toilet you needed a key from the Janitor.

:o

The only problems our school toilets ever had was vandalism, and even then because it was an independent school you didn't just have big permanent marker and tip-ex penises. The ultimate highlight of vandalism was someone who wrote "ET TU YOU BRUTE" which always infuriated one of my mates because "if you're going to vandalise toilets, at least don't do the disservice of b*****dising Shakespeare at the same time".

We also had spates of "The Game" which, come to think of it, was probably not as far-off intimate action as you'd think... Trying to squeeze as many people as possible into the 6' deep by 4' wide by 8' high vestibule separating main corridor and toilet block. I think they managed 30 once, with about 5 guys lying horizontally on a sea of squashed bodies below them.

The only problems our school toilets ever had was vandalism, and even then because it was an independent school you didn't just have big permanent marker and tip-ex penises. The ultimate highlight of vandalism was someone who wrote "ET TU YOU BRUTE" which always infuriated one of my mates because "if you're going to vandalise toilets, at least don't do the disservice of b*****dising Shakespeare at the same time".

We also had spates of "The Game" which, come to think of it, was probably not as far-off intimate action as you'd think... Trying to squeeze as many people as possible into the 6' deep by 4' wide by 8' high vestibule separating main corridor and toilet block. I think they managed 30 once, with about 5 guys lying horizontally on a sea of squashed bodies below them.

Enough of your state school orgy stories, eh what old boy?

What jolly japes and fun for all.

Our version of "The Game" was to try and fit as many people into a toilet cubicle and each 6th year had to do better than the previous 6th year. I don't think my years record has been broken yet :D

The toilets at our school were locked during class time and opened at break and lunch. I thought that was the norm. Turns out not to be the case.

that was the system used at my school after someone took a shite in the urinal. funnily enough, this happened on the 6th years last day when i was in fourth year. i also remember the same thing happening at primary school on the last day when i was in p. 5.

coincidence? i don't think so.

Ahh, the johnnies, what a shitty school. To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised no matter what school you had chosen.

School you at?

that was the system used at my school after someone took a shite in the urinal. funnily enough, this happened on the 6th years last day when i was in fourth year. i also remember the same thing happening at primary school on the last day when i was in p. 5.

coincidence? i don't think so.

Better call in the Hardly Boys!

Next time you are driving for any sustained period of time, try and come up with a short ditty to fit the line "This is Jeremy Black, Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court"

Report back with your results.

I went with a Bach-style melody in a minor key and it really helped to pass the time doing my round.

How often do you read his profile?

I do look each time his picture changes actually. I can't help it, it's like when I used to work in a joiners and for some reason had to see how close I could get my finger to a spinning saw. Its not going to do you any good but I do it anyway.

Jesus fucking Christ.

My school toilets are an absolute disgrace. :lol: Only one set of boys toilets have mirrors in them because all the rest have been destroyed. And when the school got new urinals and wash hand basins, a boy came into school with a tricycle (:wacko:) and smashed them all up. At least people have stopped the old trick of turning the light off and spitting on the light switch, so when the next person went in they'd have to turn the light on, and have spit all over their hands.

Fucking love my school, so I do.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

My school toilets are an absolute disgrace. :lol: Only one set of boys toilets have mirrors in them because all the rest have been destroyed. And when the school got new urinals and wash hand basins, a boy came into school with a tricycle (:wacko:) and smashed them all up. At least people have stopped the old trick of turning the light off and spitting on the light switch, so when the next person went in they'd have to turn the light on, and have spit all over their hands.

Fucking love my school, so I do.

That is utterly vile. Thankfully our toilets' lights were operated by an infrared sensor that detected someone going through the doorway.