Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It never fails to astound me of how much of a c**t Ad Lib seems when I read his profile.

Everything from the way he is nervously holding the box of cider which probably took him three weekends to get through to the fact he has two pets called 8-Bit & Byte.

I just read it, oft.

Just found out that a first year girl and a second year boy were caught having sex in the toilets in my school whilst other people watched them.

Horrible is a fucking understatement.

Guest The Phoenix

Just found out that a first year girl and a second year boy were caught having sex in the toilets in my school whilst other people watched them.

Thanks for sharing that with us. <_<

Yes, lovely.

How the hell did they get people watching them in a toilet though?! Back in my day toilet cubicles were barely big enough to turn around in, and the doors not much bigger than yourself.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Check. :ph34r:

Thanks for sharing that with us. <_<

I'm just trying to show how much my school has declined in the last 6 years. 6 years ago the toilets were all locked until break or lunch, since we've changed school the toilets have been unlocked and everybody drinks, takes drugs and now has sex in them. A few people have been expelled for taking drugs or having them in their possession. It's only just going to get worse as well.

I'm just trying to show how much my school has declined in the last 6 years. 6 years ago the toilets were all locked until break or lunch, since we've changed school the toilets have been unlocked and everybody drinks, takes drugs and now has sex in them. A few people have been expelled for taking drugs or having them in their possession. It's only just going to get worse as well.

Are you sure you don't actually live in a Prison?

I've only ever seen one school that locked its toilets- in Easton, Bristol (a notoriously bad inner city area). They also locked the doors to each building. If you wanted to go to the toilet, you either had to hold in until break/lunch or between classes. Violence was quite bad in that school, one kid got shot dead in the playground.

Luckily I only had to go there for a German conference!

I'm always too fast to slag my school, but in all honesty, I quite like it. The toilets were recently re-furnished, they are locked so they don't get vandalised though.

I seen Clyde graffiti in the one at the extension back in first year, swear to god it wasn't me either. Nearly jizzed.

I've only ever seen one school that locked its toilets- in Easton, Bristol (a notoriously bad inner city area). They also locked the doors to each building. If you wanted to go to the toilet, you either had to hold in until break/lunch or between classes. Violence was quite bad in that school, one kid got shot dead in the playground.

Luckily I only had to go there for a German conference!

So it wasn't just me who thought that was a bit odd... the toilets' entrances were just about the only doors in our school that couldn't be locked!

So it wasn't just me who thought that was a bit odd... the toilets' entrances were just about the only doors in our school that couldn't be locked!

I've never heard of a school doing this until now! What happens if you need the toilet during class time? I've obviously lived a sheltered life.

I've never heard of a school doing this until now! What happens if you need the toilet during class time? I've obviously lived a sheltered life.

In the one I'm on about you had to wait 'til the end of class. It really was for their own safety.

You couldn't even lock the cubicle doors in my school because they'd all been kicked apart. Someone probably should've thought about locking the main door.

Some of ours were like that, usually as a result of people battering into them. Janitors were supposed to replace them but instead they decided to stay in their wee room mucking about with a hammer, drinking instant coffee and having a cheeky fly smoke.