Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was at the park with a mate at like 4am and a police car slowed down next to us and stared at us for about 2 minutes and then drove away. :blink:

Any reason you were hanging arounds parks at 4am? seems a bit weird.

Girlfriends birthday today. A meal at the Champany* is on the cards.

*= the cheap restaurant next door which is more reasonably priced.

It's pretty guid, the T-Bone is the tits, I've made the mistake of eating in the not so reasonably priced one once - holy shite, I nearly cried when the bill came.

Any reason you were hanging arounds parks at 4am? seems a bit weird.

Well I had a friend staying over and we werent sleeping so we went to the nearby park for some reason. :P

Clearly a paedo on the nightshift.

I'm 14 I'll have you know! :angry:

It's pretty guid, the T-Bone is the tits, I've made the mistake of eating in the not so reasonably priced one once - holy shite, I nearly cried when the bill came.

laugh.giflaugh.gif I can imagine rajpelt.

I actually frightened of the main restraurant with those prices, I feel I'm not worthy. And I get the impression that if I'm not wearing a suit or over 40 I'm not welcome.

laugh.giflaugh.gif I can imagine rajpelt.

I actually frightened of the main restraurant with those prices, I feel I'm not worthy. And I get the impression that if I'm not wearing a suit or over 40 I'm not welcome.

It is quality scran but completely over-priced, and full of pretentious twats (you know - the type of pretentious that people like me aspire to get too). So there I am cutting about in my best g-star jeans and snake skin adidas rod lavers thinking I'm the fucking daddy until Pedro strolls up with the whopper of a bill.............ouch. Almost the first time I've taken a tert up on the "halfsies" of the bill.

It never fails to astound me of how much of a c**t Ad Lib seems when I read his profile.

Everything from the way he is nervously holding the box of cider which probably took him three weekends to get through to the fact he has two pets called 8-Bit & Byte.

It is quality scran but completely over-priced, and full of pretentious twats (you know - the type of pretentious that people like me aspire to get too). So there I am cutting about in my best g-star jeans and snake skin adidas rod lavers thinking I'm the fucking daddy until Pedro strolls up with the whopper of a bill.............ouch. Almost the first time I've taken a tert up on the "halfsies" of the bill.

Next time show her how much of a real man you are.

Take her to Burger King and pay the whole bill!!

Research springs to mind.................

Next time show her how much of a real man you are.

Take her to Burger King and pay the whole bill!!

Research springs to mind.................

Yes, well youthful exuberance won that day, I still get a cold sweat if I drive past.

The Simpsons episode coming on Channel 4 in 2 minutes is "Homer at the Bat".

It's one of the best ones ever!

The song at the end is brilliant!

Well, Mr. Burns had done it, The power plant had won it, With Roger Clemens clucking all the while...

It never fails to astound me of how much of a c**t Ad Lib seems when I read his profile.

Everything from the way he is nervously holding the box of cider which probably took him three weekends to get through to the fact he has two pets called 8-Bit & Byte.

It's nice to know you care.

Just seen a guy who was in my year at school celebrating with the Blackpool players. After a quick wee stooshie on Google, turns out he's a regular on the bench for them.

Very cool.