Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What in the f**k is vectron?

It's a sketch off the Mitchell and Webb outlook (I think that's what it's called?) and xbl did it last year, pissed off a great amount of people and it has returned. I fucking love it, especially when xbl said that when he was sending an e-mail to one of his fellow co-workers he nearly put in 'By Vectron!' by accident.

Long live Vectron!

A Betterware catalogue came though my door no more than ten minutes ago.

Had a flick through it. Some of the stuff was quite cool. There was a 'Chrome Banana Hook', which held your bananas in the kitchen, away from other fruits because "bananas emits a gas that causes other fruits to ripen more rapidly". There was also a 'Double Cereal Dispenser' which was pretty much one of the McFlurry topping dispensers, only gave you your cereal. Impressive.

There are some ridiculous things though, that I really don't know why anyone would consider buying. There's a 'Tree Face', which is a three-piece set of eyes, a nose and a mouth. It also doubles up as a bird feeder.

A Betterware catalogue came though my door no more than ten minutes ago.

Had a flick through it. Some of the stuff was quite cool. There was a 'Chrome Banana Hook', which held your bananas in the kitchen, away from other fruits because "bananas emits a gas that causes other fruits to ripen more rapidly". There was also a 'Double Cereal Dispenser' which was pretty much one of the McFlurry topping dispensers, only gave you your cereal. Impressive.

There are some ridiculous things though, that I really don't know why anyone would consider buying. There's a 'Tree Face', which is a three-piece set of eyes, a nose and a mouth. It also doubles up as a bird feeder.

You don't consider a Chrome Banana Hook to be a bit ridiculous?

The bit about fruit emitting gas reminds me of Brass Eye :lol:

Edited by Breaking Decency

No, in fact, I consider it genius!

Chrome Banana Hook

Double Cereal Dispenser

Tree Face...

Now tell me this, which one wouldn't be beneficial to your life?

I don't eat bananas

Cereal already comes in it's own storage container - boxes

That tree thing is fucking scary

Answer: None of them

What happens when you've only got one banana left? You've got a silly piece of metal cluttering up the kitchen, and nowhere to put the banana!

Aye, you need to balance the b*****d in the wee loop at the top. Not ideal but, hey, I don't want its emissions ruining my other perfectly good fruit.

What happens when you've only got one banana left? You've got a silly piece of metal cluttering up the kitchen, and nowhere to put the banana!

Edit: I meant to say:

I've already got a banana holder. It's called a woman.

:lol:

They never thought about that.

I don't eat bananas

Cereal already comes in it's own storage container - boxes

That tree thing is fucking scary

Answer: None of them

Well, could I interest you in a Potato Case then?

What am I doing, browsing a Betterware site. But here, what's this? An Incredible Ear. Now I can listen to private conversations. That'll do me now that my Invisibility Cloak needs new batteries.

Edit - you might want one too so here's the link. http://www.betterware.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=056918&cid=107&language=en-GB

And in my other ear..... http://www.betterware.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=057638&cid=107&language=en-GB

This is great fun. Cheers.

Edited by th1stleandr0se