Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

You know how Walkers always do these weird crisp flavours, and at the moment they've got them from all over the world, or some such bollocks.

They always smell exactly like whatever flavour they're supposed to be, but taste a bit like crap crisps.

I forgot about this - as I left Hampden on Saturday, two young ladies were dishing out free Golden Wonder Crisps.

Two Bags of Cheese and Onion and two Salt and Vinegar.

Nice.

I seem to be meeting a lot of p&b'ers at the moment. I slung Gaz out of a class a couple weeks back, I met a very serious poster a few weeks back, and bumped into Enigma tonight. It can lead to awkward questions from the person I'm with....

"so where did you meet them?"

"errr, the internet actually"

"oh, you mean that creepy football forum you post on?"

"..."

Edited by xbl

Guest The Phoenix

I seem to be meeting a lot of p&b'ers at the moment. I slung Gaz out of a class a couple weeks back, I met a very serious poster a few weeks back, and bumped into Enigma tonight. It can lead to awkward questions from the person I'm with....

"so where did you meet them?"

"errr, the internet actually"

"oh, you mean that creepy football forum you post on?"

"..."

On the basis that the person you are with is highly likely to be a complete nutter, it's hardly a major issue.

On the basis that the person you are with is highly likely to be a complete nutter, it's hardly a major issue.

In the name of Vectron, I must ask you to not take that tone! It goes against the spirit of Vectron. Anyway by Vectron, I'm very sensible, and so are my friends! :D

I presume Gaz walked into your house ( you dont lock doors) and you werent to happy about it so you "slung" him out.

In the name of Vectron, I must ask you to not take that tone! It goes against the spirit of Vectron. Anyway by Vectron, I'm very sensible, and so are my friends! :D

Internet ding dong commences:D

I presume Gaz walked into your house ( you dont lock doors) and you werent to happy about it so you "slung" him out.

By Vectron's ghastly patter, I think I may be speechless. Your perception is almost Vectronlike in its accuracy!

Vectron posted!

The second great age of Vectron is upon us! For Vectron!

Aw fuckin naw... not that fucking Vectron patter for another month :angry:

The best thing about Vectron is the realisation that it must take about three times the usual time to make a post because of all the different colours. :lol:

More power to the hairy intergalactic elbow joint of Vectron.

The best thing about Vectron is the realisation that it must take about three times the usual time to make a post because of all the different colours. :lol:

More power to the hairy intergalactic elbow joint of Vectron.

The second best thing is for some reason it seems to piss so many people off.

Edited by Jimmy85

Guest The Phoenix

The second best thing is for some reason it seems to piss so many people off.

TBF Velcroton is miles better than the fecking pirate, xfactor driftwood.