Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Made for sharing - enjoy!smile.gif

Morning Kilt.

Good to see The Internet Red Spot Fannies up and about early on this beautiful Saturday morning.

Their mothers will be proud of their starched sheets.

Morning Kilt.

Good to see The Internet Red Spot Fannies up and about early on this beautiful Saturday morning.

Their mothers will be proud of their starched sheets.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Och, I got three greens on the NSFW thread so the balance is being redressed here.

It's just a beautiful video a Pagan friend sent me and, as it only 1 week away today, it explains the importance to me and the Pagan Community of this Sabbat (my favourite one) and I am, in the common parlance, "loved up", I thought I'd share it on the "Things You Want To Share" thread!

The tolerant and open minded will accept it for what it is and the spirit in which it is intended, a lovely song with some powerful images and words.

The cynics will get tore in. So what?

Carpe Diem and all that. Enjoy your day TP.wink.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Och, I got three greens on the NSFW thread so the balance is being redressed here.

It's just a beautiful video a Pagan friend sent me and, as it only 1 week away today, it explains the importance to me and the Pagan Community of this Sabbat (my favourite one) and I am, in the common parlance, "loved up", I thought I'd share it on the "Things You Want To Share" thread!

The tolerant and open minded will accept it for what it is and the spirit in which it is intended, a lovely song with some powerful images and words.

The cynics will get tore in. So what?

Carpe Diem and all that. Enjoy your day TP.wink.gif

Dubs, GordonEF and various other plook faced imbeciles will be raging now. :lol:

Dubs, GordonEF and various other plook faced imbeciles will be raging now. laugh.gif

I know what you're saying but I honestly posted to share something beautiful, not to annoy people. wink.gif

Enjoy your day too, Reynard.smile.gif

Dubs, GordonEF and various other plook faced imbeciles will be raging now. :lol:

:lol:

It's a shame that 'Internet Red Spot Fannies' can't be used in day to day conversation. It's a superb summary.

Guest The Phoenix

It's a shame that 'Internet Red Spot Fannies' can't be used in day to day conversation. It's a superb summary.

"Haw's it goan' wee man?"

"No bad, big yin, a gied Kilt a couple of red wan's the day and 'ave wanked masel' silly"

"Nice wan wee man, yurra credit to the IRSF, have yer next w**k on me*"

* Feel free to take that literally.

"No bad, big yin, a gied Kilt a couple of red wan's the day and 'ave wanked masel' silly"

IRSF International. Sponsored by Durex, in association with Clearasil and Childline.

Call 0800-I'M-NO-BOTHERED today for your FREE Gordon EF car sticker!

Do you not think you're taking it all a bit seriously?

Guest The Phoenix

Do you not think you're taking it all a bit seriously?

You're the one taking it seriously, asking a daft question like that.

Went into the Crown before the I got the bus to the game today, went up to the bar ...

Pol: Can I get a Miller please?

Barman: Aye, nae bother ... *hands Miller over*

Pol: *Gives over £5 ... Receives x amount of change* Cheers.

Pol: *Walks over to FrazzyAKL, drinks the neck* f**k me that tastes watery.

FrazzyAKL: *Takes said Miller, tastes, nods* Bet its aff date.

Pol: Hah, nah it cant be ... *Checks for date ... 18/02/10* It fucking is!! I'm taking it back.

Barman: Aye?

Pol: Millers aff date.

Barman: Eh?! *Glaiket expression across mug*

Pol: Aye, look *hands Miller over *

Barman: Aw aye *walks over, checks a few Miller, comes back over* Can a get yi oanyhin else son?

Pol: A Miller?

Barman: There aw off

Pol: Gies a Bud then.

Barman: *Walks over, gets Bud, hands it over*

Pol: *Turns to walk away*

Barman: Ahem, son

Pol: *Turns round*

Barman: The Bud? ... *Puts hand out in expectance of money*

Pol: Eh? The Miller was aff date!

Barman: Aye, but the Bud isnae.

Pol: *Stands for a second to consider is this guy being serious ...* Dae you know what trading standards would do tae yous? Selling off date products, and then not removing the others after knowin that there are more aff date?

Barman: *Grunts, turns away, chats to another punter*

Some people, eh?!

I was doing my 2nd last collection today in Glasgow when i heard shouting from the office and one of the office staff running out shouting phone the police :huh:

Of course i wondered WTF and stuck my head round the door to find out what was going on,I saw a manager and a guy knocking the f**k out of each other and the office trashed.Turns out the guy had been ripped off by the boss and wanted his money.I got a hold of him and told him to calm down as this was not the way to go about it and got him out of the office.

Other folk were in the company offices waiting for interviews only to be told by the guy the company were crooks and not to work for them :lol: