Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Phoned up for my blood test results today and it turns out I have Glandular fever. I've had it for 3 or 4 weeks. f**k sake.

Oh thats nasty, my flatmate had it not so long ago, it knocked her for six so it did. She spent a LOT of time asleep over the last few months.

Had a general two-week blow out over the holidays, a lot of drinking and of course, all the chocolate eggs. Went to the gym yesterday and I'm about as fit as I was in the middle of February, a couple of weeks into the regime. Haven't lost much in the way of strength though. Looking to do jogging alongside the gym now I'm back at uni for gym use and the weather's good.

Moral: beer and chocolate are bad for you.

As jasgforum.net is shutting down and being replaced with a new forum on Sunday, I have a chance to come up with a new username for there. I’m going to keep the final choice to myself- but names I have discarded from the shortlist include Yak Hunt and Jazz Samurai.

I really need to stop winding my boss up. He just walked into the lab with a bright pink polo-shirt. "Fuxake Davie cover that up, I cannae hear the radio!" He wasn't best pleased but everyone else laughed so f**k em!

Edited by broxy

I really need to stop winding my boss up. He just walked into the lab with a bright pink polo-shirt. "Fuxake Davie cover that up, I cannae hear the radio!" He wasn't best pleased but everyone else laughed so f**k em!

Everyone else must be very easily amused.

Obviously you have a much better sense of humour eh?

Fud.

I'm just surprised you're working wherever it is you are. I'd have thought with wit and repartee like that you'd be on the stage.

Guest The Phoenix

;)

I still use Glandular Fever as an excuse for my laziness. It's been over 4 years since I had it.

Hardly surprising the Swede Boy got kicked into touch. ;)