Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've bought a few jumpers/zip ups/hoodies from Next recently and the sizes are really large. A small fits me perfectly and on the grand scheme of things I am not small. How do the millions of people smaller than myself manage to get stuff from Next without it being far too big for them?

He said "I wish we had a babysitter. I'm in the mood for going out now". I said "You can always go out if you want to". By the time I'd got to the word "always" his coat was on.

:lol:

The same happened to me when we stayed in Inverness for the football a few years back,My step daughter got tired and June said we can go back to the hotel and you can meet your mates for a beer.

Needless to say i agreed at go back 8)

Ah, he deserves a night out. If we've been to the football or anything, he's always home for 8 for the boy and I get to stay out. It's about time he had his turn.

He's such a lightweight, he'll be home in a couple of hours anyway ;)

For some weird reason someone (both the wife and bairn deny all knowledge of this) has put a packet of Jammie dodgers in the fridge. The way the biscuit has softened takes something away from the biscuit experience but the way the jammie bit has went almost toffee-like makes me think that I might experiment with other biscuits.

Just go, you indecisive cow!

f**k off, Wee.

Posted within a minute of each other.

Either you were both posting from separate computers within the same house, in which case your relationship's humped.

Or

Adam shouted "Right, I've posted something about you on Pie and Bovril, go on and respond!" and you immediately did, in which case you're a pair of sad c***s.