Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

She's a lot better than most of them - she actually has a document giving directions to the stadium.

That means she's been to maybe about four games this season and very possibly stayed there until the 55th minute.

Staunch!

We have a very nice new bar person in our local who just started this evening.smile.gif

During the Rangers game she let it be known that she's an Ibrox Season Ticket holder and has been since she was sixteen. sad.gif

As both statements cancel each other out in my books, it seemed appropriate to share this with you all here.rolleyes.gif

And she started tonight, when, shockeroonie, Rangers were playing at Ibrox. Typical Old Firm fan.

There is no way on earth I will ever get a chance to find out if she has "the virus" as yon Jimmy chap so delicately put it.

Chico - I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt in that (as verified by my St.Mirren pal) she is a very good-looking and an extremely personable young woman who, I fear, is the unfortunate Cinderalla of the average Brothers Grimm Fairy Tale of Troll Family life.

As for Monster and Mr Ruggy - I can find absolutely nothing to find fault with in either of their posts!wink.gif

So you had too many and she's a munter. Solved. wink.gif

I can absolutely assure you that I was and still am 100% stone-cold, acohol-free sober!smile.gif

No, until I get to know her a bit better, I'm assuming she is a throwback to an earlier generation in her family where a rich, handsome member of the aristocracy had a drunken shag with the sluttiest kitchen-maid up the back stairs of the baronial hall in Bellahouston and it is only now that the superior DNA ha managed to surface to supremamcy after years of submersion in the aformention knuckle-dragging gene pool.

smile.gif

Edit: BTW, should you not be adding "Unbeaten in 2010" to your sig?wink.gif

Edited by Kilt

I'm sitting at work on a night shift, the computer system has crashed after they techno-geeks took it 'offline for maintenance' and I've got fcuk all to do but sit and drink coffee & eat a family-sized bag of Mini Oreo's.....

.....life's a bitch !!!

(Oh, and my wee brunette co-worker ius looking pretty hot too ;)

I have just spent 2 hours watching a collaborative Youtube Blog between a young couple, one of whom looks like David Tenant and lives in Stirling/Edinburgh and the other whom lives in Sydney.

My life has just reached a new unreachable low.

I should have also gone to bed about 2 hours ago because I have a 9am lecture... oh well.

Edited by Überschwänglichen