Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What sorta under armour would you recommend? I wouldn't mind getting something to wear under my football top when it's cold, if it's not too expensive.

I got mine last year in Run 4 It's sale (or possibly Achilles Heel, I can't remember). It was about £15 and is a skin-tight seamless black Nike top that I wear under a running t-shirt / vest.

What sorta under armour would you recommend? I wouldn't mind getting something to wear under my football top when it's cold, if it's not too expensive.

My turn to give you some clothing advice. The typoes of base layers I've worn are Nike and Under Armour, and I've found Under Armour to be the better of the two. They're £25 for long-sleeved here which is pretty decent.

I got mine last year in Run 4 It's sale (or possibly Achilles Heel, I can't remember). It was about £15 and is a skin-tight seamless black Nike top that I wear under a running t-shirt / vest.

Photo please........wub.gif

Had you worried..... laugh.gif

I just went on Facebook, something I don't do often, to find that Scott McLaughlin (who's friends with one of my friends) is having an argument with a load of Morton fans. Celtic fan it seems, which I'm sure will go down well in Airdrie.

:laugh: Very good!

Glad you took it in the spirit it was meant actually. I realised afterwards it may have been interpreted as some kind of slur on mental illness, which I wouldn't do.

I just went on Facebook, something I don't do often, to find that Scott McLaughlin (who's friends with one of my friends) is having an argument with a load of Morton fans. Celtic fan it seems, which I'm sure will go down well in Airdrie.

Just like you then, you filth.

Starting to get a bit bored with the slow pace of life at the moment. I am looking forward to uni starting up again for the whole social aspect. I can't wait for a few nights on the piss in Stirling. I really can't be bothered with the whole doing work malarky though(typical lazy student I know). It increases in volume, difficulty and importance each semester. I hope it isn't as bad as I think it might be, it doesn't help that one of my modules I don't actually want to do, it's just that the much more appealing cource is "full".

That was areally studenty rant... sorry.

A good friend of mine shagged his girlfriends best mate, who has a boyfriend already herself, not too long ago.

I've managed to avoid telling many people who I know in real life about this one (and always careful to never mention his/her name, since her boyfriend is an absolute mentalist) so I thought I'd share it with P&B.

Whats even worse is that he tried it on with a different friend of his girlfriend just a week or two later, with no success (but she promised not to tell anyone about it, apparently. My mate told me he'd tried it on with her the next time I saw him, though.)

I'm not a judgemental person, and he seemed pretty torn up with regret about his shagging around after he'd told me what he'd done, but after trying it on with someone else AGAIN not long after the first time I'm beginning to think this relationship of his won't last... even though he says he really likes the girl he's currently seeing. Who has also, from what my mates told me, admitted to getting off with another bloke, but he said he'd forgiven her... before shagging her best friend.

But hey, truth be told a bit of drama like this FROM TIME TO TIME (thats important to note; this sort of shit happening all the time would get really old, really fast) livens things up, especially in the dull, dull town I'm from, so its all worthwhile. I'll just let this one unfold naturally, an unbiased observer...

:lol:

Sounds like fun.

One of my flatmates pronounces "yolk" exactly as it's written. I can't decide if this is a RTBC because it's funny, or a PTTGOYN because she's 19, and it's tragic.

On a similar note, there's a mature student in one of my tutorial classes who can't pronounce the work "Clerk" properly. Fair enough if she was of North American descent, in which case the pronunciation is typically "klurk", but in Britain it is quite clearly pronounced like the shoe shop... "Clark".

Something else... Americans weird me out.

And not in the "They're all fat and McDonalds Guantanamo Black President Baseball y'all!" way.

I had a tutor for Economics last year, and he was from Chicago, and at one point I handed a book back and he said "Thank you, Sir!"

Wait. What? Don't call me Sir! It's weird. I'm like 10 years younger than you, and you're teaching me stuff that I'm, in all honesty, not really listening to.

Bloody Americans. They confuse me.