Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been talking to my dad and sister, and it seems my mum's not going through a great phase at the moment (she's bipolar). She was also getting stressed out by other things, but thankfully my gran has helped make things a lot easier so she doesn't have to worry on that front.

A good friend of mine shagged his girlfriends best mate, who has a boyfriend already herself, not too long ago.

I've managed to avoid telling many people who I know in real life about this one (and always careful to never mention his/her name, since her boyfriend is an absolute mentalist) so I thought I'd share it with P&B.

Whats even worse is that he tried it on with a different friend of his girlfriend just a week or two later, with no success (but she promised not to tell anyone about it, apparently. My mate told me he'd tried it on with her the next time I saw him, though.)

I'm not a judgemental person, and he seemed pretty torn up with regret about his shagging around after he'd told me what he'd done, but after trying it on with someone else AGAIN not long after the first time I'm beginning to think this relationship of his won't last... even though he says he really likes the girl he's currently seeing. Who has also, from what my mates told me, admitted to getting off with another bloke, but he said he'd forgiven her... before shagging her best friend.

But hey, truth be told a bit of drama like this FROM TIME TO TIME (thats important to note; this sort of shit happening all the time would get really old, really fast) livens things up, especially in the dull, dull town I'm from, so its all worthwhile. I'll just let this one unfold naturally, an unbiased observer...

A good friend of mine shagged his girlfriends best mate, who has a boyfriend already herself, not too long ago.

I've managed to avoid telling many people who I know in real life about this one (and always careful to never mention his/her name, since her boyfriend is an absolute mentalist) so I thought I'd share it with P&B.

Whats even worse is that he tried it on with a different friend of his girlfriend just a week or two later, with no success (but she promised not to tell anyone about it, apparently. My mate told me he'd tried it on with her the next time I saw him, though.)

I'm not a judgemental person, and he seemed pretty torn up with regret about his shagging around after he'd told me what he'd done, but after trying it on with someone else AGAIN not long after the first time I'm beginning to think this relationship of his won't last... even though he says he really likes the girl he's currently seeing. Who has also, from what my mates told me, admitted to getting off with another bloke, but he said he'd forgiven her... before shagging her best friend.

But hey, truth be told a bit of drama like this FROM TIME TO TIME (thats important to note; this sort of shit happening all the time would get really old, really fast) livens things up, especially in the dull, dull town I'm from, so its all worthwhile. I'll just let this one unfold naturally, an unbiased observer...

You're wishing it was you, aren't you?

I think I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow. We've definitely got the mock, but we've been told that if we want to do the real thing after, we can. I want to get it out of the way, but it doesn't make me particularly cheerful to think that I have to do it.

A slight thought occured to me the other day, along age-related lines. Despite only being 2 decades (or 20 years) old, I've now lived in 4 separate decades (I was born in 1989). Not bad.

Cheers it's made me realise I've lived in four seperate decades as I was born in 79.

I now feel old...

I've decided to run the Edinburgh half-marathon in early April and my first night of training was tonight. I ran 2 miles, keeping a steady pace of 10 km/hr and finished in just over 20 minutes. It was pretty tough but I managed it without any bother. It's made me realise that if I was to run it any time soon, it would be a nightmare but hopefully with 13 weeks of training it should be OK. Keeping a pace of 10 km/hr for 13 miles would mean a time of about 2 hrs 10 mins, which would be great but looks pretty daunting from this point.

And I realised that a football shirt os not great running attire. The badges rub up something terrible against the nipples and they were red raw and rock hard after 20 minutes, very painfull. Might need to get a new running shirt. :rolleyes:

I've decided to run the Edinburgh half-marathon in early April and my first night of training was tonight. I ran 2 miles, keeping a steady pace of 10 km/hr and finished in just over 20 minutes. It was pretty tough but I managed it without any bother. It's made me realise that if I was to run it any time soon, it would be a nightmare but hopefully with 13 weeks of training it should be OK. Keeping a pace of 10 km/hr for 13 miles would mean a time of about 2 hrs 10 mins, which would be great but looks pretty daunting from this point.

And I realised that a football shirt os not great running attire. The badges rub up something terrible against the nipples and they were red raw and rock hard after 20 minutes, very painfull. Might need to get a new running shirt. :rolleyes:

You get used to it eventually. Football tops are brilliant for running, after all they're designed to keep players cool and dry and do the same for running. Try wearing an under-armour top under it.

You get used to it eventually. Football tops are brilliant for running, after all they're designed to keep players cool and dry and do the same for running. Try wearing an under-armour top under it.

What sorta under armour would you recommend? I wouldn't mind getting something to wear under my football top when it's cold, if it's not too expensive.

Good idea, I'll do that. Cheers.