Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went up to my mates with a couple of guys from a band we know, and we were merrily jamming away until 4 in the morning. 4 part vocal harmonies at the top of our voices as well, fueled by Buckfast. It was sensational.

Each to their own, but that sounds fucking awful.

Was working in Dumfries on Thursday night, and one of the guys asked me if i was a Celtic or "a good Rangers man". I told him it was Queen's Park, and he said "Really? Takes all sorts, eh?". Shouts to his mate, "Here Jamie, the boy here supports Queen's Park Rangers. Least it's a Rangers of some sort, eh?"

I didn't bother correcting him.

A bit later on i had to tell this "Rangers supporter" who it was they were playing on the Saturday.

It's in this thread 'cos i didn't know whether to pity the guy, laugh at him or just feel totally scunnered because of him.

Was working in Dumfries on Thursday night, and one of the guys asked me if i was a Celtic or "a good Rangers man". I told him it was Queen's Park, and he said "Really? Takes all sorts, eh?". Shouts to his mate, "Here Jamie, the boy here supports Queen's Park Rangers. Least it's a Rangers of some sort, eh?"

A bit later on i had to tell this "Rangers supporter" who it was they were playing on the Saturday.

It's in this thread 'cos i didn't know whether to pity the guy, laugh at him or just feel totally scunnered because of him.

Laugh, always laugh.

dont know if it will be a good or bad thing. Put myself forward as a representive for the edinburgh apprentices. Means that i will go down to sites such as luton and basildon to fight the cause. Although, my getting up in front of everyone and talking isnt good i'm hoping doing this will improve it. That said we fly down early and return late in the day. I also hate flying!!!

dont know if it will be a good or bad thing. Put myself forward as a representive for the edinburgh apprentices. Means that i will go down to sites such as luton and basildon to fight the cause. Although, my getting up in front of everyone and talking isnt good i'm hoping doing this will improve it. That said we fly down early and return late in the day. I also hate flying!!!

never mind. missed out by a vote! :lol:

I have had similar incidents in my local but with the added barb of either Berwick who? or They're English aren't they?

I had both questions asked of me on Saturday evening (not the best time to confront me after my trip to Hampden as I'm sure you'll agree) and at least had the satisfaction, after about three minutes of their "banter", of rolling my sleeve up and revealing my Lion Rampant Saltire tattoo and replying "What the fúck do you think this is then?". I wouldn't usually mind but one of them was a regular who IS English and knew exactly who he was winding up.

I have had similar incidents in my local but with the added barb of either Berwick who? or They're English aren't they?

I had both questions asked of me on Saturday evening (not the best time to confront me after my trip to Hampden as I'm sure you'll agree) and at least had the satisfaction, after about three minutes of their "banter", of rolling my sleeve up and revealing my Lion Rampant Saltire tattoo and replying "What the fúck do you think this is then?". I wouldn't usually mind but one of them was a regular who IS English and knew exactly who he was winding up.

Next time try agreeing with them for larks.

Did this once in Stranraer leading to the landlord of the pub showing us his collection of Barry Ferguson signed photos and giving us free drinks. It's quite remarkable how excited folk get about a team they never go and watch, or know little about.

Did this once in Stranraer leading to the landlord of the pub showing us his collection of Barry Ferguson signed photos and giving us free drinks. It's quite remarkable how excited folk get about a team they never go and watch, or know little about.

OF forum for this pish.

I'd say I was quite normal!

To quote the sainted Morrissey - "There is no such thing in life as normal..."wink.gif

I may have done were it not for the fact that I know the English one as a regular and he spends most of his time winding up all the Scottish punters and, after we had conceded easy goals from two set corner pieces to lose 2-0 in an otherwise drab game only an hour ealier, I was probably not in the best frame of mind to partake in the "merry OF banter".

post-1053-12638151659805_thumb.jpg

Edit: I had put an explanation, in my previous post, as to why I'd posted that publicly available picture of Armand One at the Fives, but my compuuter seems to want to edit all my posts and cuts random chunks of what I've written out.

As opposed to who's unreliable one at the moment.

Guess!ph34r.gif

Don't bother, no one is even half interested.

If so, why did you bother replying then? Unless you have nother better to do today than stalk me round the board, sadsack!