Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Whats that advert I have seen a few times on SSN with the penguins selling cars all about? Not a patch on the 'cheggersbingo.com' adverts on Channel 4.

I saw that earlier too. I would be very disappointed if a few blokes dressed up in penguins didn't come to my door to pick up my car.

TIWTSWP&B - Played Grand Theft Auto today. Almost shat myself when the original Playstation sound came on.

I saw that earlier too. I would be very disappointed if a few blokes dressed up in penguins didn't come to my door to pick up my car.

The Beautiful South used to sometimes have a man in a pengiun outfit in a couple of thier erlier videos. That is what I though of when I saw the add.

im begining to think that at 27 years old i am to old to go to clubs, the last few times ive just stayed for like half an hour and then left.

i also now prefer nights out where something is happening for e.g comedy clubs, quiz nights, gigs or even just going out for diner or to a mates house with a carry out!!

im begining to think that at 27 years old i am to old to go to clubs, the last few times ive just stayed for like half an hour and then left.

i also now prefer nights out where something is happening for e.g comedy clubs, quiz nights, gigs or even just going out for diner or to a mates house with a carry out!!

That's quite a natrual progression for your age.You'll probably stay on the current trend untill you're about 30,then come the cocaine years and a resurgence of your youth,you'll blow alot your time and cash on drugs and prostitutes untill the inevitable night you find yourself in a car with the bloody battered body of a prostitute because you couldn't get it up because of the drug addiction.You go on the run for few days but after a few arguments over the phone with your gay life partner who couldn't understand your need to f**k women (especially slags) anyway wants nothing more to do with do you...You walk into a Tesco's and blast shoppers to death with guns from druggie pals leaving the last bullet for yourself.......

It sounds a bit bleak but it's a helluvah rollercoaster ride and it's all part of growing up......

Same here. At first I thought it was a bit sad that I don't really want to go 'out' out as much as before but then I realised most of the time it was never that great.

A slight thought occured to me the other day, along age-related lines. Despite only being 2 decades (or 20 years) old, I've now lived in 4 separate decades (I was born in 1989). Not bad.

Despite only being 24 years old, I've lived in two millenia. :)

I'd say I was quite normal!

Staying up to watch Andy Murray's game as I have nothing else to do tomorrow but sleep.

I would say I am quite normal. This has negligible impact on my actual normal/not-normal status, however.

You are not normal.

Most people will see themselves as normal and everyone else as weird or abnormal.