Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Don't worry, I'm shite at maths. I probably got my calculations wrong. :P

Apology accepted. :D

I'm actually flattered that he goes to the trouble of reading all my posts.

Tells us everything about his sad existence.

Edit: Thanks, son.

Edited by The Phoenix

I'm going for my first run since I had the bairn tomorrow...

I set off this morning for a 10 mile run. Ended up doing 12. Usual petrol garage was shut, so had to fuel up at another one.

I'm currently a bit drunk. This is the first time in something like 5 weeks that I haven't been a drunken mess on a Saturday night, so I suppose that's good going. Maybe slightly drunk, but not not completely ruined; it's an improvement.

Yeah, just thought I'd share that.

I too would like to share this with the P&B faithful... hic.

:lol: It wouldn't really be as bad if she was seeing a nice boy, but this guy is just a complete tool. This girl could do a million times better than this arsehole and I guess that's the most frustrating part. Ach well, I guess it's her mistake to make.

This guy is maybe really nice to the girl and his 'fanny' persona may be a defence mechanism for low self esteem. He might also have a big, long and fat cock that he uses to pelt her rotten.

There are ways of letting this girl know that you like her without looking like you are trying to cut this guys grass. Put a wee seed of thought in her mind and if she comes to you, she comes to you. If she doesn't, f**k her! Not literally of course because that would likely land you in the jail for rape.

This guy is maybe really nice to the girl and his 'fanny' persona may be a defence mechanism for low self esteem. He might also have a big, long and fat cock that he uses to pelt her rotten.

There are ways of letting this girl know that you like her without looking like you are trying to cut this guys grass. Put a wee seed of thought in her mind and if she comes to you, she comes to you. If she doesn't, f**k her! Not literally of course because that would likely land you in the jail for rape.

:lol:

I liked the way you started that off then just went straight for the truth.

The problem is trying to plant the seed...

That and the previous guy's grass starves it of sunlight.

That and women invariably pick shit men but can never see it.

It's called danger and excitement, you'll know what I mean when you get there.

Women love the steady dependable guy, but they still shag the rogue, risking all in the process.

Edited by ayrmad

I love Leeroy Thornhill.

The man has been an absolute hero to me since back in the day (getting totally minced and dancing on stage for THE best electronic artists that ever lived) and I just had the pleasure of watching him drop some madness live, and then meet the legend himself!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOY!

Come on, if somewhere in Bristol sold a Rowie you'd have been all over it! Infact the Asda in Cribbs sold them for a while, for a short time only though :angry:

It's unlikely. I'd never even heard of a Rowie until I moved to Aberdeen.

Mind, I'd have ordered our Mum to get some in for when I was down there. I really have to find some for our next trip down actually.

true. its worse though when you live in the same building with thin walls though.

Aye but we grow out of that eventually! ;)

well my housemates are 30 odd and they don't seem to have yet!

Just :lol:'d for real there.

how do you avoid attending uncomfortable social events where you have no viable excuse to avoid? The housewarming of a former 'friend' and her new fiancee might be a good example.

there really is no viable excuse -I'm known to be doing nothing that evening short of faking a family massacre, which WOULD be discovered to be a lie and lead to more tension.

frankly I'm praying for more snow at this point.:(