Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think the point is what they're enjoying is inane drivel. Leading to the assumption that humanity is a lost cause and the sooner we're all dead the better.

That's  what I take our of it anyway.

Ach, each generation has it's pretty boy the girls go mad for- it was Bros when I was a teen, David Cassidy before that, the young Frank Sinatra in the 40s and Mozart when the Serge was young.

11 hours ago, EV9 said:

Had a crackin drive tonighin my EV9. 

Perthshire is stunning when the colours flow and stunning when the colours don’t flow! 

#Perthshire

Been a while since your last account.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

#Perthshire

Been a while since your last account.

Thanks.  

Yes I started to think no body wants to hear about a 50 something Caucasian male and his driving endeavours.  But then I thought ‘Yes they do’!

So I quickly signed up but my posting will likely be few and far apart this summer because Gleneagles is in full bloom I’ve got myself a 42 year old girlfriend!  

5 minutes ago, EV9 said:

Thanks.  

Yes I started to think no body wants to hear about a 50 something Caucasian male and his driving endeavours.  But then I thought ‘Yes they do’!

So I quickly signed up but my posting will likely be few and far apart this summer because Gleneagles is in full bloom I’ve got myself a 42 year old girlfriend!  

I did that too. Word of warning, they don't stay 42.

6 minutes ago, EV9 said:

Thanks.  

You can finally get that tandem!

On 06/05/2023 at 21:02, DA Baracus said:

Although I've seen it plenty of the times, the scenery was fantastic. That's just a small section of the country in a journey that wasn't even an hour, but it just looked immense. Perhaps the mist helped but I was genuinely awestruck a couple of times (one of which was when I passed a couple of fields of pure yellow; was mesmerising).

The scenery on the train from Stirling to Alloa (and indeed back) was mostly stunning, with the Ochils looking exceptional.

We have a right braw country here. I've been getting trains to and from Inverkeithing a lot since February and the section on the coast is so underrated.

I got the train to Montrose from Dundee a couple of months ago (a section I must have done over a hundred times) and even that wee section has some brilliant stuff. If you go all the way to Aberdeen the view on the coast sections is stunning.

I've not done it since last year but Perth to Inverness is almost tourist baiting in how lovely some of the scenery is.

Aye, Scotland is no bad.

We had cousins from Kansas visiting last week, and they were struck by how green Scotland is. They thought it was stunning, and that was just the Forth Valley from Edinburgh to Stirling. It opened my eyes to how beautiful our country is, and how much I take it for granted.