Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Saw a video of the gig that my sister in law attended at Coventry. I've never heard a Harry Styles song and still haven't as all you can hear is girls screaming. What's the point in going to a musical event and then spending the whole time screaming over the music so you can't hear it? Fucking mental behaviour.

Not hearing Harry Styles' music is a definite bonus.

15 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Harry styles carries a certain aura only selection of men do. He's not a particularly attractive man but you just know 99 out of 100 women would ride the life out the little bastirt.

Bit like maself.

21 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Harry styles carries a certain aura only selection of men do. He's not a particularly attractive man but you just know 99 out of 100 women would ride the life out the little bastirt.

That “aura” is being a multi millionaire 

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Saw a video of the gig that my sister in law attended at Coventry. I've never heard a Harry Styles song and still haven't as all you can hear is girls screaming. What's the point in going to a musical event and then spending the whole time screaming over the music so you can't hear it? Fucking mental behaviour.

Hardly a new phenomenon. It happened with The Beatles sixty years ago.

8 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

People enjoying themselves.  They ought to hang their heads in shame.

I think the point is what they're enjoying is inane drivel. Leading to the assumption that humanity is a lost cause and the sooner we're all dead the better.

That's  what I take our of it anyway.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think the point is what they're enjoying is inane drivel. Leading to the assumption that humanity is a lost cause and the sooner we're all dead the better.

That's  what I take our of it anyway.

Not my cup of tea either tbf.  Still, rather that than the pish we were all going through just two years ago.

No justice for staunch Mexican/American in Colorado. 

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1662526358910558212?t=kVM8PgT7ItM1jjNHy2RghQ&s=19

The lawsuit said the district violated Naomi Peña Villasano’s “constitutionally protected right to free speech.” Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund attorneys, representing Villasano, also sought a temporary restraining order to allow Villasano to wear the sash at the May 27 ceremony while the court considered their claims.

But Judge Nina Y. Wang on Friday denied that motion