Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

They were not on show at the park this morning when I was cutting grass. They must all have been attracted to the exotic Mr Alli

Unless he was wearing beer goggles

beer-goggles-simpsons.gif

7 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

With the money I have saved by not drinking since my relapse in January I bought this today

IMG_2931.jpeg

That's a beautiful guitar mate. 

2 hours ago, superwell87 said:

That's a beautiful guitar mate. 

I actually went there because there was a used tele for sale, it just didn't feel right in my hands ( the guitarists will understand). Tried this and a couple other hollow bodies that looked nice and this just felt right!

2 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I actually went there because there was a used tele for sale, it just didn't feel right in my hands ( the guitarists will understand). Tried this and a couple other hollow bodies that looked nice and this just felt right!

I'm a guitarist myself, so fully understand what you mean. 

7 hours ago, Raidernation said:

With the money I have saved by not drinking since my relapse in January I bought this today

IMG_2931.jpeg

G5420T? If so, that’s either a very good deal or a s**tload of stuff you would have been drinking. Very nice find, very nice…and an absolutely beautiful present to yourself!

My favourite pizza place in Glasgow, Baked, has closed. Such a shite time for small businesses and there’s been a lot in the area now. Will never get a final slice.

Just come home from work and the neighbour is having a BBQ, not bothered they're usually really quiet, heard two songs, one George Ezra and one Gerry Cinnamon, now ready to phone the police.

On 25/05/2023 at 11:49, scottsdad said:

Beware the pubic bone, gentlemen. Say no more.

No mention of how Mrs Fracturedcock coped with having a willy rammed into her perineum hard enough to fracture it in three places. That's some amount of force in an area that likes to be treated nicely!

On 25/05/2023 at 20:22, TxRover said:

G5420T? If so, that’s either a very good deal or a s**tload of stuff you would have been drinking. Very nice find, very nice…and an absolutely beautiful present to yourself!

5410T

But, yes, I was probably spending between $200 - $300 a week

Saw a video of the gig that my sister in law attended at Coventry. I've never heard a Harry Styles song and still haven't as all you can hear is girls screaming. What's the point in going to a musical event and then spending the whole time screaming over the music so you can't hear it? Fucking mental behaviour.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa