Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Venti said:

Getting my inoculations ahead of my holiday.

Got off at the wrong level of IRH. Lights flickered & though I was in a Resident Evil level.

Then comes a booming voice over the intercom from the security.

Just about shat myself.

Used to work at the Glasgow Royal and there's a good few parts of the hospital that look like this, wheelchairs abandoned in hallways sort of thing, poor lighting and quite creepy looking. I kinda liked it, we used to have to store stuff down there so was always good for a wee exploration. 

4 hours ago, Venti said:

Got off at the wrong level of IRH. Lights flickered & though I was in a Resident Evil level

What's IRH? Something something Hospital, I suppose...

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

Used to work at the Glasgow Royal and there's a good few parts of the hospital that look like this, wheelchairs abandoned in hallways sort of thing, poor lighting and quite creepy looking. I kinda liked it, we used to have to store stuff down there so was always good for a wee exploration. 

I kinda like the creepy thing tbh.

If an abandoned wheelchair started moving by itself, I'd run for the fucking hills.

15 hours ago, GordonD said:

Just run upstairs.

Quicker to take the lift, Shirley? (It certainly would in my case.)

Edited by Jacksgranda

16 hours ago, Venti said:

I kinda like the creepy thing tbh.

If an abandoned wheelchair started moving by itself, I'd run for the fucking hills.

Happened all the time, the link corridor was apparently very haunted, I was walking down one time during a power cut and prior to the generators kicking all the lights went out and all the doors swung back closed, bit of a 'oh ya fucker' moment. I think Glasgow Royal was the hospital where the story of the man asking for directions was the guy that died on that surgeons operating table that day... Or at least it's told like it was. 

My son just left for his last ever exam at school (AH Computer Science) and thats it, he will never be back there again.

I have to confess I got a wee lump in the throat watching him go, it feels like yesterday we walked him hand in hand to his first day at Primary School.....................

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

My son just left for his last ever exam at school (AH Computer Science) and thats it, he will never be back there again.

I have to confess I got a wee lump in the throat watching him go, it feels like yesterday we walked him hand in hand to his first day at Primary School.....................

My son's last exam at school is on Monday. It's his 18th birthday today. 

Exactly the same feelings. I remember him as just a quiet wee boy going to nursery. 

40 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Aberfeldy has an alarmingly high number of drop dead gorgeous women in it for the size of the place. 

Do you call them that because that's what they say to you when you try to talk to them?