Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

30 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I had one of the strangest dreams of my life last night. I was caught shagging some black actress from a show in the 90's and was chased out of town by her redneck father who was a sheriff. He was also white and an actor in the 90's.

The town eventually ended up being Monifieth as I drove away at speed with the police car and a flat tyre.

The sheriff ended up ratchet strapped to an advertising board, me stabbed in the leg and the denizens of Linlathen celebrating his capture.

I have no idea where it comes from, or what it means. I live in neither of those places and I never ate cheese, drunk or took any acid.

The mind is a fucking crazy thing.

I assume you were watching horr on Fx channel last night while eating blue cheese and drinking cheap port?

Just now, thistledo said:

Joined a meeting once with a guy called Michael Michael Michael, which I found hilarious for obvious reasons and said to him you should just have your name on your email signature as Michael³ didn't go down that well for some reason, got a bit awkward after that.

He probably didnt like you putting him in a box.............

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I had one of the strangest dreams of my life last night. I was caught shagging some black actress from a show in the 90's and was chased out of town by her redneck father who was a sheriff. He was also white and an actor in the 90's.

The town eventually ended up being Monifieth as I drove away at speed with the police car and a flat tyre.

The sheriff ended up ratchet strapped to an advertising board, me stabbed in the leg and the denizens of Linlathen celebrating his capture.

I have no idea where it comes from, or what it means. I live in neither of those places and I never ate cheese, drunk or took any acid.

The mind is a fucking crazy thing.

The dad was Brian Dennehy.  I've never been surer of anything in my life.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My old man was Francis Joseph and his old man was Francis Joseph.

Thank f**k he didn't carry on the tradition with me :ph34r:

image.thumb.png.acc9a3b9b88d36f3c0e81cfff1acc776.png

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

My grandad was Richard and his first son was named Richard who had a son named Richard who had a son named Richard. So it was Grandad, Uncle Dick, Little Richard or Ricky and Wee Richard. Someone did a family tree once and Richard and James were common both reaching double figures going back to some time in the 18th century. In a time of large families and higher infant mortality there a few occasions where a James or Richard died young where the name was recycled when child number 5 or beyond was born. 

In my family it's George, James and William over and over going back. My mum deliberately avoided all three when picking my name.

12 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Is it acceptable to use your name as a middle name for your kid? 

My son's name is my wife's maiden name. It'll cause the poor wee fucker no end of problems when he has to set up security questions. 

16 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Is it acceptable to use your name as a middle name for your kid? 

2 minutes ago, Swarley said:

My son's name is my wife's maiden name. It'll cause the poor wee fucker no end of problems when he has to set up security questions. 

Where I am all children are given their mother's maiden name as their middle name.  When a women get's married she changes here middle name from mother's maiden to her maiden.  Illegitimate children are not given a middle name which kinda sucks.

Played Overwatch for the first time in ages.

People are still fucking clueless.

I play Moira (healer) and players think it's free rein to just run amok & out of range.