Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

25 minutes ago, Paranoid said:

I was once chased by three geese but I've never been attacked by a seagull. [Fancy that!]

Have you ever been attacked by a mad bird?

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

A guy called Davie Heron once tried to punch me. 

Does that count?

Only if he was a featherweight. 🤣

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Some last punch, tbf. Years ago me and my mates come out the DCA and Kyle was being a wideo. My mate battered two of the band up and down the street and it was hilarious. Walked away saying "you'll need to change they jeans now, you wee pap".

I have heard numerous people say Kyle is an absolute fud who believes his own hype. I loved the band back in the day but despite numerous gigs I never got to meet them.

That doesn’t look like Kyle is holding back there either, I wonder what they fell out over?

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I have heard numerous people say Kyle is an absolute fud who believes his own hype. I loved the band back in the day but despite numerous gigs I never got to meet them.

That doesn’t look like Kyle is holding back there either, I wonder what they fell out over?

I had a chat with Stevie while watching The Law at TITP years ago, he was not complimentary about his bandmate.

3 hours ago, Paranoid said:

I was once chased by three geese but I've never been attacked by a seagull. [Fancy that!]

C**t of a goose outside the Drovers Inn by Loch Lomond chased me around the parking lot once.

19 hours ago, Paranoid said:

I was once trapped in the shop in Luss (as seen in Take the High Road) by an angry swan. Fortunately the man next door chased it away with a broom.

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I was once trapped in the shop in Luss (as seen in Take the High Road) by an angry swan. Fortunately the man next door chased it away with a broom.

Sounds like an episode of Take the High Road. Gordon is accosted by a swan, can Jimmy save him? 

Woke up to a text from a mate asking who I think I am because I never dropped into the pub to give him £20 I borrowed off him last week for a taxi after sitting in his all night.

He must have forgot he's due me near £300 - and has been for over a year. :lol:

Edited by Derry Alli

55 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Woke up to a text from a mate asking who I think I am because I never dropped into the pub to give him £20 I borrowed off him last week for a taxi after sitting in his all night.

u6igIq5sYOak.gif

10 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Doesn't sound like a mate tbh. 

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ve just taken a dump in portaloo in Greenock with a pipe band playing flower of Scotland right outside. 

Dundee life prepares you for anything.