Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That must include photos and art etc, because I think I'd remember meeting Satan face to face.

I met him once in a shopping centre. Sat on his knee and he asked what I wanted for Christmas.

17 hours ago, Empty It said:

Saved a pigeon yesterday, stupid c**t flew behind a window grating that he couldn't get out, had to take bolts out and lever it open for the daft thing.

Dastardly and Muttley.jpg

Edited by GordonD

My workday got off to the best possible start today when my flight from the island to another was cancelled. Was sidetracked somewhat by having to rush to get a ferry I was booked on since cancellation to go and do Fridays work. I missed that - and the next. Toddled onto the one after, 40 minutes, 10 minutes job anout 2 minutes from the ferry and reboarded the same one back to my* Island. 

I've been in the hotel again since 2pm only leaving to wander around co op and tesco because the fucking half decent pub doesn't open until 7pm. I'm not going out again in that weather. 

*I give it back on Friday. I'm coming home to resume power in DD4.

Edited by Derry Alli

7 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

My workday got off to the best possible start today when my flight from the island to another was cancelled. Was sidetracked somewhat by having to rush to get a ferry I was booked on since cancellation to go and do Fridays work. I missed that - and the next. Toddled onto the one after, 40 minutes, 10 minutes job anout 2 minutes from the ferry and reboarded the same one back to my* Island. 

I've been in the hotel again since 2pm only leaving to wander around co op and tesco because the fucking half decent pub doesn't open until 7pm. I'm not going out again in that weather. 

*I give it back on Friday. I'm coming home to resume power in DD4.

Have you considered taking a book with you?

43 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nowhere else that this falls neatly into but Arsenal Women vs Bayern Women is up on YT and I'm excited:

HT and pishing it down in Islington as it is in South Bucks - a place the dafty aka @Billy Jean King doesn't think exists.  The redoubtable Kim Little subbed off early - due to injury - but the Gunners' Burdz 2 up and coasting.  Two sitters missed, though.  Hope it doesn't come back to bite them.

58 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Having two pints then stopping seems to knock f**k out me nowadays. It could be all the travelling done last week but I feel like I've had a hidin'.

Simple solution. Don't stop.

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Having two pints then stopping seems to knock f**k out me nowadays. It could be all the travelling done last week but I feel like I've had a hidin'.

I get that, go out for a few pints to watch the football, walk home practically sober and wake up in the morning with a hangover like I've been on a 3 day bender.