Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A friend of mine's wife had her birthday on Saturday. 

She told him not to bother with cards or presents and he fell for it. Utter rookie mistake. He got the cold shoulder all weekend. 

He's taking her out tonight for a big meal, and is going OTT with presents and flowers and so on. 

28 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

She told him not to bother with cards or presents and he fell for it. Utter rookie mistake. He got the cold shoulder all weekend. 

He's taking her out tonight for a big meal, and is going OTT with presents and flowers and so on. 

She's played a blinder! 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Reverse psychology should be engrained into us.

Go baws oot with the romantic stuff.

I can’t find the strange dreams thread, but i had a dream/nightmare that someone in a scream mask murdered me on my own couch. (For the record, i have only seen one trailer for the new film about 2 weeks ago) as they stabbed me, i felt nothing (obviously because it wasn’t real) but there was a genuine moment where I thought “this is it” i am gone. I seem to have had quite a few of someone out to get me type dreams recently. It is possible that the last few times i have had them, i have eaten junk food later on in the evening. 

42 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I can’t find the strange dreams thread, but i had a dream/nightmare that someone in a scream mask murdered me on my own couch. (For the record, i have only seen one trailer for the new film about 2 weeks ago) as they stabbed me, i felt nothing (obviously because it wasn’t real) but there was a genuine moment where I thought “this is it” i am gone. I seem to have had quite a few of someone out to get me type dreams recently. It is possible that the last few times i have had them, i have eaten junk food later on in the evening. 

It's a premonition. Fate, not a thing you can do about it.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

I seem to have had quite a few of someone out to get me type dreams recently.

Normally reserved for married or shacked up individual, if you’re in that category, could either be a warning or normal.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Been having the tooth falling out dream recently.

Also lucid dream where I can pass through windows.

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Normally reserved for married or shacked up individual, if you’re in that category, could either be a warning or normal.

Live with a methil woman, could be a warning.

2 hours ago, Venti said:

Been having the tooth falling out dream recently.

Also lucid dream where I can pass through windows.

I can’t remember what it was, but I remember reading somewhere that the tooth one may have some subconscious significance.

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

He genuinely should have told her to f**k right off with that moronic, high school level immature pish.

A foot should have been very firmly placed down regarding such behaviour.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

He genuinely should have told her to f**k right off with that moronic, high school level immature pish.

A foot should have been very firmly placed down regarding such behaviour.

You do that and have @buchan30’s dream, it IS a warning!

10 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Live with a methil woman, could be a warning.

I can’t remember what it was, but I remember reading somewhere that the tooth one may have some subconscious significance.

The teeth falling out is about a friend/lover betraying you.

Actually read about a correlation between playing games like GTA/Zelda/WoW & ability to lucid dreams.