Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been watching Drangonball Super as I'm a big bairn and used to love Z. It's genuinely amazing how fondly I look over a cartoon character (Goku) and its obviously unmitigated shite.

It's all very strange when watching as an adult. Like most cartoons aimed at kids, I suppose. It's very North Korea centric though. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I've been watching Drangonball Super as I'm a big bairn and used to love Z. It's genuinely amazing how fondly I look over a cartoon character (Goku) and its obviously unmitigated shite.

It's all very strange when watching as an adult. Like most cartoons aimed at kids, I suppose. It's very North Korea centric though. 

What did scouter say about your power level?

@Derry Alli

Edited by Venti

A visit to Parkhead maybe more beneficial than anyone ever thought.

Sniffing other people's body odour might be useful in therapy for social anxiety, say Swedish researchers who have started tests with volunteers.

The scientists have been using armpit sweat in their experiments.

Their hunch is the smell activates brain pathways linked to emotions, offering a calming effect - but it is far too soon to say if they are right.

They are presenting some of their early findings at a medical conference in Paris this week

36 minutes ago, bennett said:

A visit to Parkhead maybe more beneficial than anyone ever thought.

Sniffing other people's body odour might be useful in therapy for social anxiety, say Swedish researchers who have started tests with volunteers.

The scientists have been using armpit sweat in their experiments.

Their hunch is the smell activates brain pathways linked to emotions, offering a calming effect - but it is far too soon to say if they are right.

They are presenting some of their early findings at a medical conference in Paris this week

Always found a lassie's 'BO' attractive.

Maybe I'm just weird.

Edited by Venti

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

Modern day Floridians flee from the horror of witnessing Michelangelo's David in a book...the horror!

FB_IMG_1679823945275.jpg.fd20cca12bafb00b3161b0f07a68a33c.jpg

BUT HES GOT HIS LAD OUT! The Horror, 8 year old with an Assualt Rifle? Nothing to see here, remember The Constitution. Very strange Country.

3 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

........and sounding. Don't forget the sounding.

1 minute ago, jagfox said:

I will need to Google that...

Okay, funnily enough I watched a Jim Jeffries' clip about "docking". That Hearts dressing room must have been a fun place? 🤔