Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 hours ago, Rugster said:

Absolute shocker that case down south where they’ve just found the remains of a baby in woodland. What goes on in some peoples’ lives. 

Horrendous.

3 hours ago, Duszek said:

Last night, the team from the town I live in knocked out Marseille in the French Cup (Marseille had beaten PSG in the previous round). Annecy have never been in the top flight, and are now in the semis. 

Bernard Tapie, Chris Waddle, Jean-Pierre Papin, Basile Boli... Can you hear me, Basile Boli? Your boys took a hell of a beating.

sounds like a French rock band:

210309-pepe-le-pew-one-time-use-ew-211p.thumb.jpg.aab536fee83bd48c04cf24a92f4b362b.jpg

annecy.jpg.c8a58a67d89ed8f437649b03f17fdd1a.jpg

19 hours ago, Rugster said:

Absolute shocker that case down south where they’ve just found the remains of a baby in woodland. What goes on in some peoples’ lives. 

19 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Bloody heartbreaking.

17 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

That's horrible. What is wrong with people?

Poor baby. :( 

17 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

The baby is easily the worst part, but the whole story is fucked up.

58 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Horrendous.

Just saw the one with the horrible b*****ds who left the poor disabled lassie in bed to die. Basically fed her full of shite and left her to die. Maggots apparently feeding on her before she was even dead. 

Some folk shouldn't be allowed to breed. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just saw the one with the horrible b*****ds who left the poor disabled lassie in bed to die. Basically fed her full of shite and left her to die. Maggots apparently feeding on her before she was even dead. 

Some folk shouldn't be allowed to breed to live. 

FTFY

I missed that, don't know I particularly want to read about it, going by your precis.

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 hours ago, Duszek said:

Last night, the team from the town I live in knocked out Marseille in the French Cup (Marseille had beaten PSG in the previous round). Annecy have never been in the top flight, and are now in the semis. 

Bernard Tapie, Chris Waddle, Jean-Pierre Papin, Basile Boli... Can you hear me, Basile Boli? Your boys took a hell of a beating.

I randomly picked them to play on FM a couple of months ago so it was very nice to see them win. I do have one question though, is the town real? I'm fairly convinced (from Google photos at least) that it's French propaganda. It looks like the most picturesque place I've ever seen.

49 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

FTFY

I missed that, don't know I particularly want to read about it, going by your precis.

Leave it at what I've written. I clicked on another link that was a lot more detailed than what I had previously read and really wish I hadn't. Absolute c***s the pair of them. Hopefully plenty of hot water and sugar heading their way. 

On 01/03/2023 at 19:26, Rugster said:

Horrible. Stomach churning, shivers down spine stuff.

13 hours ago, Venti said:

Had only ever seen the TV version of Planes, Trains & Automobiles.

This scene was new to me.

In isolation it's a great scene, but it's only once you've watched the build up through the rest of the film before it can be appreciated as the true masterpiece that it is.

I'm with Scottsdad (Airplane!) btw.

On 02/03/2023 at 02:26, Rugster said:

Read the news yesterday and put on a wee downer, looking at my kids and thinking what the utter f**k is going on, how low can go...

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is a fucking masterpiece. 

thanks for that, watched it a few weeks ago with the boy, English being his second language I thought he would miss a few of the jokes.

Roaring with laughter at the 'pillow scene'

Someone left out poison and one of our cats is dead. Looks like the other one will go the same way.

Two very sad girls here earlier on.

Happened before, years ago, although that cat survived, but its immune system was very weakened and died eventually.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Someone left out poison and one of our cats is dead. Looks like the other one will go the same way.

Happened before, years ago, although that cat survived, but its immune system was very weakened and died eventually.

That is chuffing outrageous. I hope you manage to nail whoever did it.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Sorry to hear that.

We've had countless cats and lost countless for various reasons (mostly cars and disease) but only one that I know of due to poisoning and more likely accidental or via a snakebite.  

Our neighbour has a few dogs and lost all 3 a year or so ago due to poisoning - they had it on CCTV and say they could identify who did it but wouldn't take it further for some reason.