Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, TxRover said:

This blooming wind is really getting on ma tits! The building design means a north wind can literally howl as it blows past a corner outside my front door…right now the wind is gusts to 55 mph from the north, and it sounds like one of those wolf scenes from Game of Thrones!

Shoot it.

This "Banksy" is an arsehole IMO. Graffiti's on someone's property and dumps a fridge next to their house. I'd be fizzing if the w**k/ers painted this shite on my wall resulting in folk coming to look at it. 

The poor council workers getting it in the neck for doing their job. My favourite part of the article was 

"You can't get them to sort out any fly tipping..." That's literally what they are dealing with here and you're slating them for it. Fannies. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21385566/banksy-mural-ruined-jobsworth-council/

The ould Rockford Files flare up last week that caused issues when coughing, sneezing, laughing, getting up and sitting down has cleared up. 

Only for this old duffer to trip up over a kerbstone and crack a couple of ribs the day before yesterday. 

Different injury, exactly the same symptoms. 

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

This "Banksy" is an arsehole IMO. Graffiti's on someone's property and dumps a fridge next to their house. I'd be fizzing if the w**k/ers painted this shite on my wall resulting in folk coming to look at it. 

The poor council workers getting it in the neck for doing their job. My favourite part of the article was 

"You can't get them to sort out any fly tipping..." That's literally what they are dealing with here and you're slating them for it. Fannies. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21385566/banksy-mural-ruined-jobsworth-council/

Similar solution to those who grafitti dicks around potholes to get the Council to fix them. Got a problem with fly tipping? Just paint a mural beside it and the Council will clear it up!

bought a cheap negative/slide scanner the other day and thought I would try it out with a mystery packet of slides that have been kept in a drawer for decades. They date from 1972/73 (very young bam is in some of them) and have faded unfortunately. If I had the patience I would feck about with photoshop adjusting them but here they are: 

slide4.thumb.jpg.cb36a45ea810b44c22bc6e32d32ac4bb.jpg

slide2.thumb.jpg.caafb09481f48d1119a00bfc0125580e.jpg

slide1.thumb.jpg.dd2ef12f6a456a3a5f6ff48c81ef16e4.jpg

slide3.thumb.jpg.424b4c38a135b62e3b93ec75cba44148.jpg