Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hope you’re okay @DA Baracus

Like you, I didn’t take it too badly when my mum died last year (though the funeral was a tough slog and I just let my brother do all the talking etc). 

Your dad’s reaction seems normal too. Perhaps subconsciously you’ve been prepared for this and had already moved on from your mum being a major part of daily life whereas for him it’s torn a hole in his life. 

4 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

You've just got dressed for a big night out then you do a huge fart.

I always worry when I see these ridiculous outfits about how you're supposed to go for a piss, so credit that they've had the foresight to bring something that's waterproof.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I've just spent the last 20 or so minutes looking at football "banter" pages on Instagram.

I am now officially embarrassed to be a football fan. There truly are some absolute cretins who follow the sport.

You've just realised this and you're a long time member of P&B.... :whistle

Thoughts are with you and your family @DA Baracus.

As others have said there is no right or wrong way to grieve/ behave but, please take the time to do whatever you need to. I know from close personal experience that if you just soldier on it will catch up with you eventually.