Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I have never watched Dancing On Ice but surely ice dancing is too hard for a load of celebs to master in a few months?

I caught a bit last night when I was visiting my mother and from what I could see the celebrities are basically just getting pulled around an ice rink by a professional ice skater 

47 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

the celebrities are basically just getting pulled around an ice rink by a professional ice skater 

Can a Mr Kenneth Williams please go to reception. Repeat can a Mr Kenneth Williams please go to reception, you're needed...

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

6usXeCcxgHo5u5VS.jpg

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I caught a bit last night when I was visiting my mother and from what I could see the celebrities are basically just getting pulled around an ice rink by a professional ice skater 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Can a Mr Kenneth Williams please go to reception. Repeat can a Mr Kenneth Williams please go to reception, you're needed...

55 best Kenneth Williams images on Pinterest | Kenneth williams, Carry ...

I've been following the Eva Green story in recent days.

If you're not up to speed - she was cast in a movie that was subsequently never made. She is suing the producers for her fee. But the best bit is, it is in court and we now have Whatsapp messages being read out. She is waspish to say the least about the crew. It's wonderful.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/jan/31/eva-green-whatsapp-messages-court

I always liked her, and for some twisted reason I like her even more now.