Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Mrs a-p MkII is very definitely someone special. But without going all Theophilus P Wildebeeste on you, in the period between Mrs a-p MkI and the new and improved MkII there did happen to be a couple of special someones along the way. In my experience, everyone tends to get a wee bit more excitable if the accommodation is a couple of notches up from a Premier Inn.

Surely I can’t be the only person to look at Mrs. AP (Mk whatever) and have concerns that she might not appreciate that appellation…of course, she just might though.

14 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Surely I can’t be the only person to look at Mrs. AP (Mk whatever) and have concerns that she might not appreciate that appellation…of course, she just might though.

Ocht it’s just our flippant sense of humour. We’ve both been round the block once before and have a fairly sanguine outlook on the world.

The more usual appellation - that she fully endorses as I’m more than likely not the one in the decision seat - is ‘the current Mrs a-p’. 

Edited by alta-pete

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

….and if anyone’s wondering why I’m posting on PnB at this time on a Friday it’s because she’s away out to pick up the pizza! 

If there's pineapple on it. I'll hunt you down like a duck.

"Why is everyone complaining about the Shipman advert. This is just the start. I am on a roll. Got some more lined up including the Titanic, the Hindenburg and the 9/11 attack.  My personal favourite is the Bubonic Plague.  The images are pretty disturbing but the caption is good.  Hope the boss really likes it."

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

"Why is everyone complaining about the Shipman advert. This is just the start. I am on a roll. Got some more lined up including the Titanic, the Hindenburg and the 9/11 attack.  My personal favourite is the Bubonic Plague.  The images are pretty disturbing but the caption is good.  Hope the boss really likes it."

Glad to see it worked out for xbl in the end

3 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Ocht it’s just our flippant sense of humour. We’ve both been round the block once before and have a fairly sanguine outlook on the world.

The more usual appellation - that she fully endorses as I’m more than likely not the one in the decision seat - is ‘the current Mrs a-p’. 

I suspect you missed the point…AP has a less than family friendly connotation too…