Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Something to do next time you're waiting for the trailers to start at Cineworld and they're showing the looping Unlimited card adverts - when "Miss C More" holds up her card to the camera, take a look at her nails, specifically on her index/middle fingers.

Spoiler

welcome-to-jazz-club-fast-show.gif

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Been seeing vol au vents in the supermarkets recently for obvious reasons. I recall that they used be quite popular in the 90s at any event that had a buffet.

They were shite then and they're shite now.

^^

Buys BRITISH

btw where there any seafood ones?  There fucking magic and I could eat about 10 on one sitting and looking for more.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Been seeing vol au vents in the supermarkets recently for obvious reasons. I recall that they used be quite popular in the 90s at any event that had a buffet.

They were shite then and they're shite now.

Great ABBA song though

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Go Away GIF

I stand by it. They suck.

28 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

^^

Buys BRITISH

btw where there any seafood ones?  There fucking magic and I could eat about 10 on one sitting and looking for more.

Didn't study them as I was disappointed by their presence.

20 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Great ABBA song though

One redeeming quality then.

Shocked that turned out not to be true. Plenty of, "aye, but that's what they really want to do" in the comments, of course.

I'm sure the timing of this story is completely coincidental.

FlO7YylXgAArclM?format=png&name=small

12 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Yesterday i had 118 deliveries and today only 46,i was bored out my nut waiting till i could leave the city,

You’re indefatigably still amazes me Keithgy. How anyone can do that as a job day in day out for years on end just leaves me in awe. You must have the patience of a saint sir. Chapeau. 

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

You’re indefatigably still amazes me Keithgy. How anyone can do that as a job day in day out for years on end just leaves me in awe. You must have the patience of a saint sir. Chapeau. 

It is good money and Monday-Friday 08.45am-5.45pm and most days i am finished for 4.30pm

17 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Yesterday i had 118 deliveries and today only 46,i was bored out my nut waiting till i could leave the city,

Running behind a bit this year, old man - I'm still waiting for my clockwork woman. Thought I must have ended up on the naughty list.

36 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Shocked that turned out not to be true. Plenty of, "aye, but that's what they really want to do" in the comments, of course.

I'm sure the timing of this story is completely coincidental.

FlO7YylXgAArclM?format=png&name=small

Well I'm relieved at that.  Must admit I was convinced at first, with the way things are going.

Fake news methinks.