Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

It was apparently an Edinburgh by law that you had to clear snow from the pavement outside your premises/house. The older folk in my street used to do it back in the day 

I still do because I'm a mug. The other fit and healthy neighbours don't bother their arse.

Anyway cat litter is a good alternative to salt for gritting icy pavements 

My eighty odd year old neighbour still does it, a bit in front of our house too. I sometimes feel a bit guilty watching him out the window.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

About 10 years ago I supervised a student researching the damage these salts did to buildings. 

I'll save you the trouble of looking it up. Fucking loads is the answer. 

Caused a car park to collapse in Wolverhampton in 2003.

"Facts you made up" thread for this pish.

9 hours ago, scottsdad said:

About 10 years ago I supervised a student researching the damage these salts did to buildings. 

There was a snap frost in NY on 10th September, they had to grit at the twin towers.

True story.

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It was apparently an Edinburgh by law that you had to clear snow from the pavement outside your premises/house. The older folk in my street used to do it back in the day 

I still do because I'm a mug. The other fit and healthy neighbours don't bother their arse.

The rumour used to be if you cleared the area outside your house and someone was to slip you could be held liable for them falling, sounds a load of shite to me.

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I read somewhere that if you clear the snow from the pavement but don't do it properly, and somebody falls on their arse, you are liable. If you don't touch it and they fall, you're okay.

12 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I'm still tempted.

I don't believe there is a better song than this, however, this was my first on my shuffle of relax tunes.

Enjoy your Saturday @Richey Edwards, love to you and all you know.  hands from Thailand brother, 

btw more tunes, will be played, but I'm barred, those train drivers from Dumfries are c***s.

55 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Bringing the site down for maintenance during national hangover Sunday after Engerland were pumped out the WC, poor form.

At least he kept it open for post match laughter till this morning unlike when St Mirren lose.