Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, GordonD said:

Make a change from turkey though.

I remember squirrel being quite nice. Hamster can't be a million miles off, and nobody would judge, considering the cost of living crisis.

53 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

She could stuff the Christmas turkey with the hamster. A bit of a twist on the old festive dinner.

Back in the day, I think Ol' 'Enerey VIII used to enjoy a swan stuffed with a pigeon stuffed with a blackbird stuffed with a wren (or somesuch._)

Don't see that on Masterchef, eh ?

45 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Back in the day, I think Ol' 'Enerey VIII used to enjoy a swan stuffed with a pigeon stuffed with a blackbird stuffed with a wren (or somesuch._)

Don't see that on Masterchef, eh ?

Aldi had it. 3 bird roast, one was chicken, I can't remember the rest.

ETA

download (8).jpeg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

Poor @RH33 will be holding on to a deid hamster until Christmas  :lol:

It and cage were unceremoniously dumped into the skip at local tip pre 9am before the kids were back.

There seems to have been a moment of pet mourning while we were out but shug the dug is much better pet than a rodent. 

Just now, RH33 said:

It and cage were unceremoniously dumped into the skip at local tip pre 9am before the kids were back.

There seems to have been a moment of pet mourning while we were out but shug the dug is much better pet than a rodent. 

If it reanimates, pray it doesn't find @Richey Edwards' hamster and join forces to track you down!