Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

whats that first song? never heard of audio slave.

if you like The beautiful south there are a couple of good b-side songs on youtube i found a while back that i hadnt heard before. 

Audioslave were fucking outstanding. Was Chris Cornell and Rage Against The Machine minus Zack de le Rocha.

Their first album is sensational. Still one of my favourites. Filled with utterly immense tunes.

This absolutely blew my mind when I first heard it (20 years ago!!!!) and it's still incredible.

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

whats that first song? never heard of audio slave.

if you like The beautiful south there are a couple of good b-side songs on youtube i found a while back that i hadnt heard before. 

That's the first song.

Audioslave not really in line with the rest on the list but well worth a listen, Chris Cornell has arguably my favourite voice and his acoustic stuff is outstanding. 

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I expect a report on my desk first thing Monday.

(or a one sentence post on here)

I'll let you know how it is.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

If you're on your own Christmas day, give is a shout ill meet you for a pint. 

Cheers man, but fortunately will be seeing the old family for Christmas this year.

30 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Hamster seems to have expired.

I've heard a few folk (including my mother) say that they've wrapped up seemingly dead rodents to keep them warm, then carried them around for a few hours and they gradually reanimated.

4 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

one way to be sure is touch its eyeball with the tip of a biro.

years ago while spraying for ants in a convent i walked into a room with a dead nun on a table and thats what i did. 

Don't make a habit of it.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've heard a few folk (including my mother) say that they've wrapped up seemingly dead rodents to keep them warm, then carried them around for a few hours and they gradually reanimated.

Nah it's Def dead as rigor Mortis had set in. 

Will have a quiet dignified send off.....when I toss it in the skip.

Nah it's Def dead as rigor Mortis had set in. 
Will have a quiet dignified send off.....when I toss it in the skip.
I wouldn't be too sure. My hamster went stiff as a board when I was a kid and we were convinced it was dead. Put it in a towel on top of a radiator and it was running about again a couple of hours later.

9 hours ago, RH33 said:

Hamster seems to have expired.

Years ago, my wife threw the youngsters' hamster into the bin, thinking it was dead, but whenever her eldest son came home from work he rescued it and placed it beside the fire and it revived. She hadn't realised it was hibernating.