Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had a multi cultural European committee Teams meeting this morning (concrete standards). Started off with a dedication to a fallen committee member who popped his clogs in August. The chair then said “we shall have a minutes silence”. 

Most folk sensibly shoved the mute on apart from the Norwegian boy and a wifey in Spain. Both with headsets on and breathing heavily. 

Sounded like some Euro perv-off.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Last year loads of people put their up early, mid-November. I reckon it was a covid-related thing. This year seems to be a reaction to that.

When I was at school, one boy in my class's dad was a minister. Their decorations went up in October, and came down at the end of February.

Hadn't occurred to me until now, but I think I've only seen two houses around here with decorations up.

^^^ Reasons to be Cheerful thread for this pish

24 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Weird. I’d cross the street to get away from them.

Is this a sexual fetish thing? Or is that them just being themselves?

Must say, I like the detail of the matching wig and bikini…but think pink vice silver for the heels.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

How was everyone's Spotify analytics in Wrapped this year? 

Mine is... erm... odd.

Plus I don't remember listening to Queen that much, plus I'm sure Pretty Green Eyes wasn't on that much....honest!

I share a profile with Mrs Mathematics. She’s fucking raging that Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds was sitting top over her usual picks.

21 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I share a profile with Mrs Mathematics. She’s fucking raging that Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds was sitting top over her usual picks.

You better sleep with one eye open tonight.