Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I just can't bring myself to use a bidet as I know I'm sonehow going to make an arse of it (pun unintended).

Just the concept of somebody saying "help it out with your hand"??!  Erm, f*** no.

The hose found by every toilet in Arabic/Muslim countries is the way forward. Easily directed whilst still on the throne and it has to be said that it's not the worst sensation ever known to man.

Two questions:

• did they ever explain what "jugging" is in that video, and why it's different to "mugging"?
  • is @19QOS19 ever getting an answer about the bidet thing? Because that's what I've always wondered too. Do people in bidet countries go around with wet arses?

(alright, three questions)

Do they not have small towels next to the bidet? I say this as when I was on holiday in Tenerife this year I was slightly perplexed by the size of the towels left in the bathroom for drying yourself after a shower till I found the normal sized ones and realise I was drying myself with the ones for your arse 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Do they not have small towels next to the bidet? I say this as when I was on holiday in Tenerife this year I was slightly perplexed by the size of the towels left in the bathroom for drying yourself after a shower till I found the normal sized ones and realise I was drying myself with the ones for your arse 

They're great for making your cock look bigger though, errr, so a friend told me.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Two questions:

• did they ever explain what "jugging" is in that video, and why it's different to "mugging"?

No they never did. I found it randomly on You Tube, not clear on why Jugs would be a part of my search history but there you go.

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

….did they ever explain what "jugging" is in that video, and why it's different to "mugging"?

It’s watching a location that sells high-value items, picking out a purchaser leaving the location and jacking them at their vehicle.

On an unrelated note, IKEA is brilliant for wandering through and finding something random and cheap that exactly fills a need…back off, you dirty minded perverts…a small wall clock for $2.99, sold!

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It’s watching a location that sells high-value items, picking out a purchaser leaving the location and jacking them at their vehicle.

Oh, so it's a portmanteau of 'jacking' and 'mugging'?

I'm not sure that "muggers stealing from people in places where money is spent" is quite the new phenomena that news stations would like people to believe. I remember Walmart parking lots being notorious crime spots years ago, due to the heady combination of inevitable money/goods, in poorer areas of low priority to law enforcement, and the world's richest company refusing to pay for CCTV in their car parks to help protect their staff and customers.

46 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Oh, so it's a portmanteau of 'jacking' and 'mugging'?

I'm not sure that "muggers stealing from people in places where money is spent" is quite the new phenomena that news stations would like people to believe. I remember Walmart parking lots being notorious crime spots years ago, due to the heady combination of inevitable money/goods, in poorer areas of low priority to law enforcement, and the world's richest company refusing to pay for CCTV in their car parks to help protect their staff and customers.

Yea, same old s**t with the gangbangers looking for ladies with expensive purses and such.

Back to IKEA again, more props as the labels on the dishes now have a plastic backing so they peel off cleanly, genius!

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Yea, same old s**t with the gangbangers looking for ladies with expensive purses and such.

Back to IKEA again, more props as the labels on the dishes now have a plastic backing so they peel off cleanly, genius!

Are you posting from IKEA?  :P

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

On an unrelated note, IKEA is brilliant for wandering through and finding something random and cheap that exactly fills a need…back off, you dirty minded perverts…a small wall clock for $2.99, sold!

How do they know that they are going to drive home? 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Went shopping earlier this evening and saw this from the top floor of the supermarket car park.

B110522A-920F-4061-8367-2303BB896A84.thumb.jpeg.c5bf2638dd6b01ff48d8cea152a307f6.jpeg

Flaunting your proximity to a Burger King?

The Falkirk posters will be fuming.